Chapter 18

-The 1-

-Stella-

The whole night was filled with consent trauma dumping.

Most of it crying.

Mostly me.

But I swear I saw Jordan shed a tear or two when I opened up about my mom and really my whole family.

Jordan for some reason gets me to be an open book even in my worst moments.

To which they did.

And after awhile when I calmed down a bit, we had a talk about the memorial coming up for brink.

I didn't want to say much.

Because as we know Brink was a piece of shit towards me and Marie. And probably a lot more young girls.

But.

Jordan loved him.

So I kept my yap shut. And decided that I'll go.

For Jordan.

Even though I'm not excited for the press because apparently running away from your own interview, and getting called out in it while you weren't there can have the ability to go viral of the media.

Crazy right....

And yes I did see the replay. Jordan showed me to which might I say, seeing them so worked up about me getting absolutely slammed was kinda adorable.

BUT ANYWAYS.

I got to get ready for this gala now.... Yayyyyy

                                  ———

I lay out my dress on the bed with my shoes and jewelry. Stepping back just to admire my impeccable outfit work.

Jordan had left a hour earlier. I think they did they had to go over and meet their parents early. To which they didn't see so excited about.

I know that feeling all too well...

WELL. UM.

Minds well start to get ready.

——

As I look into the mirror, I begin to admire myself.

Damn.

I look good.

Is that narcissistic if I say that. Probably. But I don't care.

My dress is a long tight fitted black dress with huge white puff sleeves down to the lower parts of my arms. While I pared it with my classic yet all so loved.
Marie Jane black pumps.

Ugh. Aren't they beautiful.

I look to the clock above the dorm door, realizing oh shit.

This gala thing starts in 20mins. I got to get my ass to there now especially if I want you to meet up with Jordan earlier.

——

To which when I finally make it the venue. I spot Marie about to head onto the smaller red carpet.

So I start waving her down. As any best friend does.