The Mission

Izuku POV

Hello everyone my name is Izuku Midoriya -Stark and I'm your friendly Neighbor Spider-Man. Right now I'm chasing after some bad guys who robbed a bank and that's a big no in my book.

Jameson: Spider-Man is a menace he shouldn't be in the Avengers he should be in jail.

Izuku: Jameson only talks about me he is a major dickhead.

I land in the car and look down at the driver.

Izuku: hello

Driver: shoot him

I see one of them about to shoot me but I dodge the bullet. They began to shoot the roof of the car as I dodged and ripped a car door on the back and took a passenger.

Izuku: see you next fall get it fall.

I Todd him and hear him scream like a little bitch and I use my web shooters to make him be caught as two police officers were there. Then I went toward the roof of the car as I then look at the three remaining robbers.

Izuku: this is a lovely day for a car ride even though New York commute is like that of a nail don't you think.

They tried to shoot at me again but a broke the window and grab the driver as the right passenger grab the wheel and I then toss the driver toward some cops who caught him.

Izuku: sorry

I grab the last two remaining robbers and I used my web shooters to stop the car. I hear one of the robbers

Robbers: I just pissed myself.

Izuku: *drops him* ewww

You must be wondering how did I became your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man. Well this is a ten year old story. You see when I was 8 I came to New York with my parents due to the fact that my father was friends with Tony Stark Iron Man I know right badass. I meet the Avengers and got their autographs. My friends from Japan would be so jealous. But the day before we had to go back my parents were killed in front of me. I don't remember that much I miss them everyday. The Avengers were the first one to see me. Tony he was the first to hug me and we cried me loosing my parents. For him to loose his friend. My parents Will explain if something happens to them then Tony Stark with his wife Pepper Stark would take care of me. I was fine staying in NYC and the Avengers became family. When I was 14 I went on a field trip with my class to Obscorps and I wanted to explored and found a lab where they been experiment on spiders. One of them bite me, and I gained powers. I told Mr Stark and I began to trained like crazy. I debuted as a hero 16 and it's been 2 years.

???: Hey

Izuku: hey my lovely girlfriend

Ghost: Jameson is coming over here.

Izuku: run away