Chapter 21...

"What... What is this Shubi??" Ishan shuddered out, his hands trembled. Shubman slowly released Ishan from his embrace. He sniffed and started explaining, "Ishu, he cheated on me, Abhi cheated on me." He was crying like a child, "This is your friend Mayank, he is Abhi's cousin. They are in relationship from past 2 years and Abhi still wanted to stay in relationship with me." While listening to Shubman, Ishan was trembling continuously. He was trying to control his tears but he couldn't anymore. 

"What's going on Shubi?" Ishan whispered, his voice barely audible. "I... I love Mayank, I had crush on him since past 3 years." Shubman clenched his fist to avoid his anger. He can't see his Ishu with anyone else. "What? You didn't told me Ishu," Shubman acted. His acting skills were surprisingly good. 

Ishan sensed disappointment in Shubman's voice, he immediately hugged Shubman, "I'm so sorry Shubi." Ishan apologized. Shubman shook his head, "don't apolozige Ishu. I've also hidden something from you." Ishan look at Shubman, waiting for him to continue. "Actually me and Abhi were not in relationship." Shubman confessed, but Ishan was confused with the confession. "Then, that day... you and him were making out... what was that?" Ishan asked with confusion evident in his gaze. 

"A... actually...  I just... I wanted to know my," he stopped and hold Ishan's face in his large palms. "Ishu Please don't judge me please." Ishan rested both of his hands on Shubman's, "trust me Shubi, I would not judge you in my entire life." Ishan assured him, "actually I wanted to know my sexual preferences," Shubman was lying, but Ishan was absolutely unaware about that. Shubman continued, "I know it's wrong and obviously weird, but I did it, and I caught feelings for Abhi. He was just helping me, I asked him to help me, but I don't know why he helped me even if he was in a relationship with Mayank." Shubman was fluently lying to the innocent soul in front of him. 

Ishan nodded in agreement, tears were continuously flowing down his cheeks. It was hurting him, he felt his heart heavy. But seeing his love like this was not easy for Shubman either, his heart ache. A hint of guilt was visible in his eyes, but he can't help it, he had to do this. Cause if he won't, he'll lost his love forever. He just securely hold Ishan in his embrace, like a glass, if he loses his grip even for a millisecond, he will fall out of his hold and shatter on the ground.  

'Call me selfish or call me greedy, but I love Ishu, I'll do whatever to get him, I can burn this whole world for him, or I can kill myself if he insists me. Whatever for you my love.' Shubman convinced himself, to come over his guilt. He is becoming a crazy lover for Ishan, which was showing red signals for the future. But anyways, who cares about tomorrow. He has his Ishan in his embrace right now, and that's enough for me. 

.

.

.

"Ishu, Shubi come down for dinner." Ritika call out for them from downstairs, but didn't get any response. "Rohit please go and call them for dinner," Ritika requested her husband. Rohit went upstairs to call them. He knocked on Shubman's room's door, because his room was near the stairs, but no one responded. So he opened the door and the scene in front of him angered him, there were his son and his brother, sleeping in each others embrace. He wanted to wake them  up and ask for explanation, but he controlled himself and went downstairs instead. 

"What happened? Where are they?" Ritika asked when Rohit came alone without Ishan and Shubman. "They are sleeping." He said without giving any further explanation. "Then why didn't you wake up them? It's time for dinner." She again asked. "They are sleeping together Ritz. I couldn't stand the site and came down, I don't know what happened between them, but I'm gonna ask Shubman when they wake up. Now let's eat." Rohit said in one breath. 

Ritika was stunned to hear that, but she calmly sat beside Rohit and hold his hand in her own. "Ro, please don't suspect them. You trust your brother, right? Even if our son is on wrong path, Ishu will definitely drag him to the right one." She explained and Rohit nodded in agreement. "I trust your words Ritz." He tighten his grip on the binding of their hands. 

.

.

.

______________________________________

To Be Continued......

Ok one task for you guys, 

I want to know how many female, male or any other gender's readers I have..... 

Please specify your gender in comments, if and only if you're comfortable, not gonna force anyone..... 

Thank you... 💕

Bye....👋👋👋