Very Well....

Sometimes people who unexpectedly came into your life are responsible to decide your future and decisions. 

Just like the above statement says, Suryakumar was becoming new hope for Shubhman, who is unexpectedly helping him to decide something important in his life. So, Shubhman became assured now, that he's gonna make Ishan his, no matter what. But still he needed proper guidance. 

And for now, Surya was there to guide him, or we can just imagine that. Surya was super confident guy. Bully type, but there are some emotions still lingers in his heart. So, he's not heartless such as. 

But there's is something he's hiding from Shubman.. But they are not trusting each other yet.. They need some time to win each others trust. But Shubman can sense that Surya is hiding something from him.. But he can't just force him to say something he doesn't want to, coz he as well hiding his little secret from him.  

Days were going like this.. Surya became everything to Shubman.. he found himself happy with Surya and almost forget everything happened back to his home. But obviously he can't forget his Ishu uncle. Love of his life. He tried to talk about this with Surya, but he was also afraid about Surya's reaction on his sexuality. 

So, to distract himself from everything, he started playing cricket and found interest in that. He was amazing at batting. He played in Surya's team and Surya was more than happy to have him in his team. Their team won almost every award because of Shubman. 

Suryakumar's dream was to play for India and he was influencing Shubman as well. He was also taking interest in playing cricket and somewhere in his heart cricket is the only thing which keeps him connected to his Ishu.. While playing cricket, he can feel himself with his Ishu.. and that's the only way he can stay connected with him. 

"Surya I want to tell you something." Shubman said while tightening his thigh pads. "Yeah.. tell me, I'm listening." Surya said while swinging his bat back and forth in practicing manner. "Not right now, after match. Because I know, your mind is fully focused on today's match." Surya didn't forced him, but he gave him annoyed look and they both went onto the ground for opening. 

They were going to lead there University in this match. And this was the big opportunity for both Surya and Shubman, specially for Surya, coz initially it was his dream to play for India and somehow it became Shubman's, coz this was only way he could stay connected with Ishan. 

Their team won the match.....

After match.......

"Are Shubhi.. what do you wanted to say.. just spill the beans, I'm curious" Surya said while seeping his beer... it was illegal for them to drink alcohol, coz they were still underage, but everything is fair in hostels you know. 

"Are Surya bhai... Actually you'll hate me after I tell you this thing, but it's seems like I can't hide this from you anymore." Shubhman said while looking somewhere, and thinking deeply. 

Their whole team was busy celebrating their victory. And the players of the match were in their deep shits. 

"I won't hate for anything my brother. Just try to trust me once, and I'll keep your secret for the rest of my life." Surya pinch Shubhman's cheek. 

Shubman disgust annoyingly and sipped his beer once before speaking. "I haven't told you about this one person in my life, My Ishu." "Ohh so our Shubhi is in love with a pretty girl." Surya teased. "But that's normal though." 

"It's not a girl, he's my uncle." Surya spill out his drink and swung his head in his friends direction, totally shocked. "WHAT??? ARE YOU CRAZY?????" He yelled out loud, drawing everyone's attention towards them. But everyone ignored them coz they were busy in celebration.