Sneak peak! (read while you can)

During the process of watching endless amounts of Disney movies you got incredibly bored.

Did you decide to get up and do something important? Nope.

Instead you just buried your face into Frollo's neck and reveled in the warmth of his skin... As creepy as that sounds.

It didn't take long for the other villains to notice, especially because he went bright red and completely rigid.

Hades practically blew up with jealousy.

Scar and Sphere Khan were growling.

Rattigan was quietly squeaking in anger.

Then there was a crash from the basement door...

"Oh shit-" you slide Frollo off of your lap and leap from the couch, jogging to the door.

Slamming it open you yell down the stairs.

"Hush up down there Lulu! We have guests!"

A giggle was the response.

"Well... I suppose they might as well meet you now instead of later... Come up here sweetheart.."

A teenage girl in a black and dark blue gothic lolita dress came up the stairs and instantly hugged the tall woman.

Her lace covered dress flows perfectly around her as she moved.

Her DemoniaCult boots just barely putting her beneath your chest.

The boots, a midnight black and cobalt blue, came up to her shins. The laces pulled tightly and wrapped into pretty bows.

The outer sides decorated with thin chains and silver bat charms with miniscule sapphires for eyes.

Her black contact lenses soak up the light, looking deeper than a black hole, her face devoid of blemishes or details.

Her curly blonde hair streaked with blue cascades down her back and over her shoulders in perfect ringlets.

Her skin pale and almost glowing in the natural light flooding from the windows.

"Everyone... This is Lulu... Lulu, these dweebs." You introduced them.

"Hi! I can't wait to get to know you! I can't wait to see how long you'll stay.." Lulu giggles before skipping off back downstairs.

"Your sister seems lovely Beauty." Grimhilde cooed, wanting to be in good graces with her darling.

"Lulu isn't my sister. She's not even related to me.." you laugh.

"Are you taking care of her then? For a friend?" Hans questions.

You laugh harder, especially as you saw Hades face. He looked horrified.

"Looks like Hades has clocked it..."

"Clocked what Dearest?" Lady Tremaine cocked an eyebrow at you.

"...That she's dead..." Hades muttered. The entire room went silent.

"Bingo... Lulu is a spirit... She's dead..." You snap your fingers while finger-gunning him.

The room was dead silent.

Frollo was as white as a sheet...

And it brought you great joy.

"You could have broken it a bit easier dear..." A soft calming voice came from the fireplace.

The villains snap their heads to look, only to find no one. However, the doll on the mantle suddenly felt... Different..

"And this is Amelia... The doll- she's attached to the doll."

Everyone got a good look at the doll now. The gorgeous pale porcelain face with crystal blue eyes and rosy cheeks.

The beautiful straight chocolate brown hair falling perfectly and elegantly over her shoulders.

The baby blue dress is decorated with floral white lace trim and cotton candy pink flowers around the waist.

White socks with little dusty orchid blue bows at the top and perfectly polished black Mary Janes.

A black headband keeping the bulk of her hair separate from her fringe and side pieces.