At Office

Sorry, humans for updating late. 

Actually I want to confess something and the thing is that your author is a little lazy😅, okay, maybe too lazy😅👻. So as an apology, I am writing this chapter a little long. Enjoy it....

.

.

.

"What should I wear today? Umm, will this one is going to look good on me?"  A boy looked at his reflection in the mirror checking himself after changing clothes for the third time.

"Man, are you even serious? You are surely going to an office or a strip club? Why do you always get ready this much, buddy? Are you trying to make your boss fall for your beauty? Well, I think no one can resist your sexiness." His roommate said to him while looking at him from head to toe.

"Oho, just don't spoil my mood in the morning otherwise it will spoil my morning beauty." The boy said to his roommate while putting on his signature perfume gifted by someone beloved.

"Let's go otherwise we will be late." the boy said smiling at the roommate who smiled back.

The boy's pov: 

"Let's go inside otherwise I will be late for the office and he will be mad." I thought and entered the office to meet other employees. I greeted everyone there and went towards my cabin. Before I could enter my cabin I heard some employees gossiping about something.

"Well, She is just hot. I don't think she has any other abilities than this."

"I think it is good for the boss to have a girlfriend. He lives with so much pressure and having sex can relieve the pressure."

"I think how he would look in the bed fucking someone. I am getting a little wet just thinking about it."

"I do want to have sex with too. That's why I am wearing these revealing clothes."

Hearing it all in the morning made the boy a little piss off. 

"His fucking girlfriend. Well, she is nothing in front of me." The boy said to himself while flipping back his imaginary hair.

"Sir, the boss is calling you." A girl said to him and left from there.

"Why that fucker is calling me? Hmph, I am not gonna to talk to him today. He can go and talk to his girlfriend." Ishan was talking to himself while going towards the boss's cabin.

I knocked before entering the office and within a minute heard 'come in. After hearing this I entered the office and saw more people were there like his girlfriend, Hardik bhaiya, Rahul bhaiya an-and my bestie Mayank. Yeah, Mayu was also there.

"Hey, sweetie. I missed you." Mayank said to Ishan while coming closer and hugging him gently.

"Aww, my mayu, I missed you more." Ishan said while pouting and hugging Mayank more tightly. 

But this duo of besties was unaware of someone's death gaze on them. A muscular man looked at them like he is gonna to eat Mayank out right there. 

"Hey, lovers we are also here." Hardik said coming towards the duo. Ishan broke the hug and hugged Hardik and Rahul also joined the hug.

"Aw, how cute? They are cute lovers, right Shubi?" A girl asked also known as Shubman's girlfriend to Shubman.

The muscular hot man did not say anything but just made eye contact with Ishan who was also looking at him on the question to see his reaction. After seeing Shubman's glare Ishan broke the hug and greeted Shubman and his girlfriend.