Dumbo but mine

"Are you sure, you don't need an check - up?" Virat asked a tall boy who was looking at a bouquet made up of white roses and a small note hanging on it, written 'Have a good day, Shubhu:)'.

"Why would I need one, bhaiya?" Shubman asked Virat looking all confused. 

"Because by looking at you, even a blind man can assure that you lack a brain up there." KL taunted Shubman.

"Bro, I think the ghost is behind our Shubman. Remember two months ago when we played Charlie Charlie." Siraj said looking more scared than anyone.

"What? Bro but I don't like Charlie at all. People say that he stinks. Chiiii..." Rohit said making a disgusted face.

"As long as I remember, Siraj you saw all that in your dreams, right?" Jaspreet asked.

"Aree.. miyan, kya farak padta hai abb, aatma toh shubi ke peeche pad hi gyi na!" Shami said almost screaming because of the thought of Shubman dating a ghost. A ghOsT.

"Shut the fuck up you all!" Virat announced between all the crackheads.

Shubman was still holding the bouquet and the note, he didn't know why but he liked it.. A reel song playing in the back of his mind (Scary my god, you are divine...). Just this one-line repeating. If the ghost is like this then there is no problem, man.

"Hamari bhabhi kesi ko???" Jasprit suddenly shouted out of nowhere making Shubman stumble a little at his place.

"Charlie bhaiya jesi ho!!!" The others shouted back in unison but Virat did not say anything, Shubman thought maybe Virat was here to make him feel good. Shubman was about to hug Virat but then he shouted something which no one was excepting.

"Tatya Vinchu jesi ho!!!" Virat shouted while laughing. Others also joined him and now in the middle of their canteen, some boys were shouting and chanting the same two lines.

"Hamari bhabhi kesi ho???"

"Tatya vinchu jesi ho!!!!" 

Shubman was standing a little apart from his friends, hiding his face in the bouquet. Mean who the fuck do this with a friend.

(Well, I will do it with my friend. Irritating my friends is the best thing I can do. )

"Aww.. Shubhu baby, which motherfucker gave this beautiful bouquet to you?" A thick voice interrupted their bhabhi session.

"Why, are you jealous, shorty?" Shubman asked the other boy who was a little short of him.

"Why would I, sweetheart? Does not everyone know here that you belong to me? Shubman Gill belongs to Ishan Kishan." Ishan said more like announcing the last part.

"Mr. Shorty, mind your own business and I know that I am hot, handsome, and sexy but that does not mean that any fucker like you can come and claim me as theirs." Shubman said in a sassy tone, flipping his imaginary hair with a sassy attitude.

"Well, is not you are my business, sweetheart? And about claiming you, then, no mf can ever do it other than me, my sweet giraffe." Ishan said near Shubman's ear like it was only for him.

Now, it was Ishan's friend's turn to start their bhabhi session.

"Hamari bhabhi kesi ho????" Rishab shouted.

"Shubman Gill jesi ho!!!!!" Others shouted back in unison.

The chants were going on in the middle of the canteen.

"A relationship and with this shawty. Never ever!" Shubman said stopping the chants and getting everyone's attention. 

Ishan just chuckled sweetly at Shubman's so-called statement whereas Shubman rolled his eyes at Ishan's chuckle.

"Shawty but yours. We all will look who will be in a relationship with whom, you giraffe........ but mine." Ishan said folding his hands on his chest and looking directly into Shubman's eyes, looking like he was giving Shubman one more chance to think about his earlier decision.

Shubman just shrugged his shoulder, in reality, he was not able to form any word or sentence in his mind right now. 

Shubman goes away from there leaving Ishan standing there with a thin smile on his lips.

Next day, at college: 

Shubman was a little late for today's class because the prince was sleeping in the bathroom rather than getting ready for the collage.

However, Shubman caught up with the time and managed to reach the college on time.

He directly entered his classroom because all his friends were already in the class as it the time for their first class. As he entered the class, his friends were already there maybe waiting for him, he greeted them and went towards his seat as he was a little tired from all this running.

As soon as he reached his table, he saw a beautiful bouquet of fresh blue roses and as always a note hanging from it, written, they do not exist in nature because of genetic limitations and the same goes with you, Shubhu. Doesn't matter how you are but mine.

Shubman automatically blushed because the flowers and the note were like a cherry on top. He was smiling his dimples out like he couldn't smile more than this.

"What that motherfucker has sent to you today, my lamp post?" Ishan asked breaking Shubman's chain of thoughts.

"Keep your mouth shut, bitch. Don't you talk about this." Shubman said shooting fire eyes at Ishan.

"Well, I think the lover is here with us. Like, yeah, he always gives a bouquet to Shubman with cute notes on it." Virat said.

"Isn't it obvious?" Mayank said.

"But who can claim Shubman as mine?" Surya said accepting the answer from Shubman. But as always Shubman being Shubman.

"I don't know!" Shubman said and normally shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, give it a second and think properly." Rishab said.

"Maybe, that girl named Herpreet." Shubman said narrowing his eyes.

"Shubman fuck you, man! that girl was your classmate when you were in class fifth. And on top, she never even looked at you, bitch!" Tilak said not believing Shubman at all. Mean, how can someone be like this?

"Ohh, well I don't know, then!" Shubman said ignoring everyone and sitting on his seat while once again looking at the bouquet with all loving eyes.

"He is too dumb, man. You are doing this much and he is just." Siraj said.

"If someone had ever given me roses like this daily, I would be married till now to him." Abhisek said.

"Ye bkl bahut zyada vo hai." Rohit said.

"Dumb. Dumb hai." Virat completed Rohit while being agree with him.

"Yes, he is dumb but mine. Dumbo but mine."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey, humans here is the chapter. I don't know what I am writting but I just felt like it. I think you all also have the idea about the mess going on before but now everything is setlled down and peaceful.

The next part of this story will be uploded soon. vote for the chapter if you liked it and also tell me about it in the comments.

Thannk you and love you<3

Ummmmuahhhh.... my dear cutie - putie, beautiful beauty! <3