On plane

A boy in his twenties was standing for his boarding. He was going to Banglore to freshen his mind from all the work and stuff.

His whole family and friends live in Mumbai so it is a little hard for him to just fuck around with anyone. He doesn't care about gender, about what he cares is just pleasure, through his body and especially his dick.

'What if I found someone on the plane.' A sudden thought arose in his mind while standing in the queue. He groaned a little just at the thought of fucking someone in the plane's bathroom with his long, muscular, and veiny dick.

"Mr. Shubman gill." A boy shouted because Shubman was busy fucking someone in his mind. Shubman opens his eyes and goes towards the boy who shouted his name. By the clothes, he looks like a crew member here and the name is Is-Ishan, yeah. Well, he is hot, Shubman thought in his mind while eyeing the boy from head to toe.

"Sir, please people are waiting." The boy named Ishan said. Shubman came out from his fucking session and looked at the boy again, he wanted to say something but shut his mouth and contributed in the process. 

Just when he was about to go in, a voice came in his ear making the little Shubman twitch a little.

"Daddy fucking someone with eyes in front of everyone is not good." Ishan said in Shubman's ear huskily.  

Shubman was sitting on his seat, making himself comfortable for the journey but the thought of fucking that boy was not leaving his mind. 

Shubman was struggling with his thoughts when a sweet chick came and sat beside him. She was indeed beautiful.

"Hey, handsome!" She randomly greeted Shubman as if they had known each other for a long time. Shubman just causally winked at her. No one can ever deny the fact that Shubman is so much capatative even in normal clothing. 

They both talk about random bits, mostly the girl flirting with Shubman and Shubman just playing along not putting too much effort.

"Sir, listen here carefully otherwise don't cry in emergencies!" The crew boy said sounding off.

Shubman looked in his direction with a playful gaze. "Are not you gonna to soothe me when I cry?" Shubman asked Ishan playfully.

"Well, I got more ones to handle rather than someone like you." Ishan said sassily going forward from there leaving a smirking Shubman behind.

"Attention, please! Thank you ....bla...bla....bla...... Feel free to connect with our members. Your safety is our priority." Ishan did his job gracefully. Shubman was looking at Ishan with so much concentration like his life depends upon what Ishan is saying.

 Indeed it does in the current situation but he looked in other ways...

"He is indeed handsome and sexy at the same." The girl blurted out and looked at Shubman who looked at her in confusion.

"I-I mean that look at him he is a piece of art made by god itself." The girl said now turning her gaze towards Ishan. Shubman also looked in Ishan's direction and a smirk appeared on his lips.

"Yupp.. he is! A piece of art by god but I believe that god itself was not able to handle him that why they sent him here for us .......... maybe for me." Shubman said but whispered the last part so no one could hear him.

Shubman did not notice that the girl was holding his hand, personally, he also did not have any problem with it. By this time most of the people were sleeping, some were resting, and others were just passing the time.

Shubman, for the first time, looked at the girl and she was pretty hot. Her top was slightly loose on her neck showing the outer line of her cleavage, seeing Shubman looking at her she pulled her top a little down and now her cleavage was showing a little. Seeing her tactics Shubman smirked at himself. They were sharing some type of lustful gaze but did not notice that the third person was looking at them with some intense gaze.