A kiss can ease it up

A beautiful boy was standing in the middle of the corridor of his college, all wet not by the way you are thinking but because of his bully. 

The one and only dickhead, Shubman Gill. Who loves to annoy the little man like it is his only work to do. He annoys Ishan so much but also gets the same level of annoyance from Ishan. Shubman pulls pranks on Ishan, annoys him, and irritates him. 

"You know what, I fucking hate you. You are a motherfucking piece of shit." Ishan yelled at Shubman who had poured a bottle of water on Ishan.

"Well, I love you too, sweetheart."  Shubman said dramatically placing his hands on his heart and smiling his dimple out.

"Fuck you. I am never going to love a motherfucker." Ishan said pointing his finger towards Shubman who held his finger and stood close to him.

"You can fuck me, sweetie. Yes, you are not going to love any motherfucker because you love me already and won't cheat on me." Shubman said looking deeply into Ishan's eyes, but the sight of his eyes was different maybe the eyes were saying something else than just a prank.

Ishan yanked Shubman's hand who just laughed his ass out. Ishan smirked thinking about something and went from there with his friends towards their class.

"Shubman, I think you like him." Abhishek said putting his hands on Shubmna's shoulder, others also agreed with him

"Me and like him? Not going to happen in this life. I just like to bully and nothing else for that shorty." Shubman said looking at the disappearing figure of Ishan.

"You know what, I am thinking of pranking Ishan with a fake lizard in the middle of class. What do you think about this?" Rahul said hiding his smirk from Shubman. Shubman glared at Rahul with his shooting-fire eyes.

"Don't you dare, Rahul bhai. No one in the world got the right to bully him other than me." Shubman said going towards the class.

"Ishan is right, he is literally a dickhead motherfucker." Virat and Rohit said in unison looking at the fading figure of Shubman.

Shubman came into class and sat on his respective seat. His eyes were closed and his body was relaxed. The class was whispering about something but he did not try to hear them up. 

Suddenly he heard, Ishan, laughing his ass out. Hearing Ishan's laugh he opened his eyes and saw Ishan with his friends laughing their asses out. Both eyes met and Shubman saw Ishan smirking and looking back at the board. 

Shubman turned his face towards the board and saw a drawing on the board about him.

A long and bulky man was there with a small dick. 'Shubman and his popsicle' was written on the board with two laughing faces drawn. 'your love' was written on the corner. It was enough for Shubman to know whose idea was this. 

"Aww.. Shubhi, look you are famous now." Jaiswal said laughing and patting Shubman's shoulder.

Everyone was laughing and suddenly the teacher came making everyone silent.

"Mr. Gill, get your ass here and erase this all."  The teacher yells at Shubman and goes out of the class to attend to an important call.

Shubman was cursing Ishan in his mind. He gave a glare to Ishan who just showed him a middle finger. Shubman goes towards the door and is standing when he hears Ishan laughing again. He looked at Ishan with his eyebrows raised. 

"Shubman, I did not know that you bleed from your little dick" Ishan said laughing again while holding his stomach.

Shubman tried to look back and saw red color all over his pants. He saw his seat and saw red paint all over it. He glared at Ishan who mouthed a fuck you. Shubman chuckled and went near to Ishan.

"Darling, wait I can't fuck you right here with my so called small dick. I don't want everyone to see how to moan my name, baby" Shubman said pinching Ishan's waist. Ishan's cheeks were crimson red now. Everyone in the class was looking at him.

"Wait for your return gift, love." Shubman whispered into Ishan's ear and left the class.

Shubman did not attend the lecture. The break bell echoed in the collage. Everyone started going towards the canteen including Ishan and his friends. 

Shubman's friends came and joined him at the canteen's table. Shubman was in deep thought when Riyan shook him back to reality.

Shubman glanced at his friends and sighed. Shubman was talking to his friends while smiling widely and clapping his hands on the jokes. His friends were also laughing and clicking pictures of themselves. Ishan was watching everyone specifically Shubman. 

Ishan saw Yash, his classmate coming to him with his lunchbox and offered him to eat it as it was specially for him. Being a good guy and thinking of Yash as a good guy he took the prantha. After taking a bite from the parantha, Ishan felt his mouth getting hot, and soon he felt fire developing inside his mouth. 

"ahh.. fuck.." Ishan yelled a little then started to find a water bottle. Mayank watched it and passed him a bottle of water. Ishan gulped the whole bottle down in one go, half water streaming out from his mouth making his clothes wet. Ishan had tears in his eyes now. Shubman was hella shocked looking at Ishan's condition.

Shubman ran towards Ishan and hugged him. Ishan pushed him away, few tears rolled down from his eyes. Shubman again came and hugged Ishan this time more tightly and protectively. Ishan tried to push him away but failed again and again.

"Shh..baby. Calm down, Ishu." Shubman said drawing circles on Ishan's back to soothe him a little. Abhishek ran and brought a milk pack for Ishan. 

Shubman sat on the chair and took Ishan on his lap like a baby. Shubman made Ishan drink the milk little by little.

"Baby, drink it. It will help you." Shubman said kissing Ishan's forehead.

"It's..it's pain-ing the..ere." Ishan said while sobbing.

Ishan felt a sudden wave of relief all around his mouth and body.

Shubman was kissing Ishan. 

Shubman was kissing Ishan in the middle of their canteen, in front of shocked students. Shubman was kissing Ishan slowly feeling the hotness due to spiciness, he could feel Ishan's inner mouth burning a little. Shubman broke the kiss and looked at Ishan.

"Is it good now?" Shubman asked. Ishan moved his head as a no and looked at him with his big doe eyes. 

Shubman kissed him again slowly and steadily but put his tongue inside Ishan's mouth, exploring it whole while feeling the hotness and a bit of spice. He explored Ishan's mouth with his tongue like he was trying to take all the spiciness from his mouth to make him feel better.

 Breaking the kiss after two minutes. Shubman started to give wet and open mouth kisses on Ishan's lips while his hands were resting on Ishan's waist holding him protectively. 

After five minutes of this pecking session Ishan was all good and now was hiding his face inside Shubman's nape sniffing a little. Shubman made Ishan look at him and peck all over his face.

"Are you alright now, baby?" Shubman asked, love dripping from his voice. Ishan nodded his head as a yes and gave Shubman a small smile. 

Shubman picked Ishan up like a baby koala and started getting out from the canteen not before smiling at the two gangs who knew what to do with Yash now.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey, humans, here it is. I am also working on others, actually, sometimes I feel like I am out of ideas which takes me so much time to think and while typing I change the stories like two or three times, don't ask me why. Cause I also dunno.

Vote for the story if you liked it and comment to tell me how you liked it. I love everyone's comments though.

Byeee, humans and ummmuahhh...

(lal dil)