Chapter 1

Our story begins in a white void of emptiness. There was absolutely nothing inside it apart from a table, two chairs, and two people sitting on the chairs.

The first person was a middle-aged man with a neutral expression on his face, wearing a black jacket with a grey undershirt, along with blue jeans and shoes. What kind of shoes? I'll leave that up to you. Hell, if you want to give him Jordans then be my guest.

The second person was a younger man with a smile on his face, currently supporting his head on his hand in a relaxed position. He wore an all-white outfit consisting of a coat, undershirt, pants, and leather shoes.

Y/N: "Let me get this straight, you're supposed to be 'God'?"

The middle-aged man asked, his neutral expression turning into a confused one.

'God': "Technically, yes. To be more precise, I'm one of many 'gods' that exist."

Y/N: "You mean gods like Zeus and Odin?"

'God': "No. I'm something FAR more than that."

With a casual flick, 'God' conjured a glass of water and took a sip before leaning back in his chair.

'God': "Considering you've just died, you're handling this quite well."

Oh yeah, Y/N is supposed to be dead here.

Time for some exposition. 

Y/N wasn't just your average person you'd encounter walking through the city streets. Far from it. He was a man of many talents, excelling in many areas with mastery that would cause a normal person to mistake him for a professional.

Whether it's creating delicious dishes, crafting stunning works of art, or engaging in combat, Y/N's skills were nearly unrivaled. His expertise in these fields was so profound that he could easily compete with world-class professionals and stand a high chance of emerging victorious. 

Makes it hard to believe that he died that easily huh?

Well, he IS human at the end of the day. For a man that is blessed with many gifts, you'd have to be in a perfect world to not have at least a few people be jealous of you.  

Buuuuut, that's a story for another day.

Y/N: "To be honest, I never really expected to live that long of a life. For someone like me, it's nearly impossible to not make enemies."

'God': "True. Anyway, do you know why you are here, mister Y/N?"

Y/N: "Because I'm dead."

'God': "No, no, no, that's not what I meant. I mean, do you know why you are here and not in some afterlife like heaven?"

Y/N thought about it for a moment before speaking up again.

Y/N: "Am I being judged? It's really the only thing I can think off as to why I am here."

'God': "Good guess, but no. You see, mister Y/N, I am bored."

Y/N: "Oh? Well forgive me, but unfortunately entertaining other people is one of my very few weaknesses."

'God': "Ah ah ah, let me finish. I am bored. So I'm going to send you to a world that I'm quite fond of." 

Y/N: "Is that so? 

'God' leaned back in his chair, a mischievous smile on his lips. 

'God': "Indeed. You see, I enjoy a good story, and you're quite the interesting character, mister Y/N. A master of many arts, capable of achieving greatness in so many fields, yet constrained by the mundane limits of your world. What a waste of potential."