Chapter 3

A massive group of people have gathered outside the station to see just what in the world was going on. Then, Y/N and Erza stepped outside on the balcony with a microphone on hand. The armored wizard turned on the microphone before speaking. 

Erza: "IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIVES, THEN YOU WILL LEAVE THIS PLACE AT ONCE! THIS STATION HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY EVIL WIZARDS! THEY INTEND TO BROADCAST A DEADLY SPELL OVER THE LOUDSPEAKERS THAT WILL KILL EVERYONE HERE! RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN!"

This was enough to cause everyone in the vicinity to evacuate. The very thought of dying making them flee for their safety.

Station staff: "Hey lady, why would you make everyone panic like that?"

Y/N: "It's better that way. At least they'll be safe."

Erza: "Indeed. And don't worry, we'll do everything we can to prevent that from happening. But still, we can't guarantee it. The rest of you should evacuate as well."

The station staff heeded her warning and began running to get out of there as fast as possible. 

Erza: "Now then, I wonder what their next move will be."

Y/N: "Whatever it is, we better be prepared for it."

A strong wind suddenly started flowing through the air, until suddenly... A massive wind barrier was formed. Covering the entire station they were in. This sudden change of events shocked both Erza and Y/N

Erza: "W-what is this?!"

Y/N: "Must be Erigor's doing..."

Erigor "Indeed it is."

The wind mage suddenly appeared behind them, floating in mid air. This made both of the Fairy Tail members to take on a fighting stance.

Erigor: "Though, I wonder what you flies are doing outside the station."

Erza: "Damn you! Cease this at once!"

Erigor: "Ha! And why would I listen to a fly? Altough to be honest, I always wanted to have a bout with the Fairy Queen herself. It's just a shame that I don't have the time to waste for that. So get in there! Both of you!"

He extended his hand and a very strong gust of wind pushed both Erza and Y/N inside the wind barrier trapping them inside. 

Erza: "Dammit!"

She immediately dashed forward before cocking her fist back and punching the wind barrier. It was a mistake though, as it tore through her armor with ease and damaged her arm.

Erza: "Ahh!"

Y/N: "Erza!"

Noticing she's hurt, Y/N went to Erza's side and inspected the damage that had been done to her. He then pulled out a small bottle of alcohol and looked at the armored wizard.

Y/N: "This is gonna hurt."

He opened the bottle and poured some alcohol on her damaged arm, making Erza flinch a bit. Next, Y/N pulled out a small bandage roll and started wrapping the bandages on her arm. After a few minutes, he was done.

Y/N: "There. Feel better?"

Erza: "I do. Thank you, Y/N."

She smiled at him before looking at the wind barrier that she tried to punch through earlier. 

Y/N: "Erigor already left. If that wind wall tore through your armor like paper, it might break your weapons just as easily."

Erza: "Then we have no choice. We have to find another way out of here. Let's go ask some of the Eisenwald members if they know how to break through this thing."