Chapter 4

A few days had passed since the battle with Lullaby, and Y/N was walking through the streets of Magnolia, heading back to his apartment after completing a job with a satisfied smile on his face while he carried a bag filled with essentials like food and clothes.

As he arrived home, Y/N casually tossed his bag onto the couch and hung his jacket on the clothing rack near the door. Just as he was about to sit down to remove his shoes, a sudden knock echoed through the apartment, followed by a familiar voice.

???: "Hey Y/N, it's me, Gray. You there?"

Raising an eyebrow, Y/N walked to the door and opened it to find Gray standing there with a serious expression.

Y/N: "Hey Gray. What's up?"

Gray: "Natsu, Lucy, and Happy stole an S-class job."

Y/N: "Wait, what?!"

Gray nods.

Gray: "Yeah, and Master sent me to bring them back. He insisted you come with me in case they resist, which, knowing Natsu, they probably will. I wanted to handle this on my own, but Master was pretty adamant about taking you along."

Y/N sighs at this before taking his bag and leaving the apartment with Gray by his side.

Y/N: "Guess we better get moving then. Let's go bring those idiots back before they get themselves killed."

Once they left the apartment complex, they started speed walking towards the front gate of the town.

Y/N: "Do you know where they are now?"

Gray: "Not exactly, but I have a pretty good Idea on where they might be. Think you can summon that red vehicle again? We're gonna need it if we wanna catch up to them."

Y/N: "No, I can't. That thing is tied to the Boost buckle, which is a one time use. And I haven't gotten my hands on a new one ever since we fought Lullaby."

Gray: "That sucks. I guess we have to take a carriage then. Let's go!"

They both started running towards where the carriages are stationed and got on one of them before they departed. Gray also made sure to tell the carriage driver to go as fast as possible, in which he complied. 

Y/N: "So, what kind of job did they take?"

Gray: "Apparently, it was a request to lift the curse of Galuna Island."

Y/N: "Galuna Island? Isn't that the one everyone is calling The Demon Isle?"

Gray: "That's right, which is why Master wanted both of us to go. He wanted to make sure we stop them before they get into more trouble."

Y/N: "I'm assuming Erza's out on a job, right? Otherwise, she'd be the one handling this."

Gray: "Yep. So it's just me and you. If they're heading to Galuna Island, they'll probably go to the nearest town, Hargeon."

[TIMESKIP]

Lucy is seen sitting down on the stairway leading to the docks while sighing. Natsu and Happy where also there, trying to find a way to get to Galuna Island without taking a boat since no one there was willing to take them.

Lucy: "Now what?"

Natsu: "Like I said, we swim!"

Lucy: "Didn't you hear what the guys said earlier? There are huge man-eating sharks in those waters!"

Happy: "Why don't you just use that blue fish lady to take use there?"

Lucy: "You mean Aquarius? I would, but she doesn't like being summoned for stuff like this..."