Chapter 4: Weird Shit With Jecka

Hallo! Sorry for the wait, I got caught up with work. But I'm back now! And with another chapter! So let's get started!
☆------------------------------------------------------------☆

                          (NO-ONE'S POV)

Right after Gym Class. (Y/N) decided to skip the rest of his class to hang out with Jecka as Nicole went to go "Hang Out" with Kylar. (Y/N) meets Jecka at the front of the school and they start a conversation.

(Y/N): Jecka, you down to do anything?

Jecka: Do what?

(Y/N): I don't fucking know. I said anything.

Jecka: Oh my fucking god. Can you at least think of something?

(Y/N): ...Fuck it, let's get food.

Jecka: Ugh, fine.

Finally after deciding on what to do, they head to a near by Diner that's a quick walk. But as they walk to the Diner, they have a small little conversation. With Jecka speaking first.

Jecka: So why did you wanna hangout in the first place?

(Y/N): Honestly, I don't know. I just wanted to.

Jecka: You're not beating the "Pet" allegations, (Y/N).

(Y/N): The fuck is that suppose to mean?

Jecka: You know how like, people think you're my pet because you're always around me?

(Y/N): People think that?

Jecka: No not really, but they do think you're my boyfriend. And I don't know how I feel about it. One hand I despise you, but on the other we're not that bad looking together.

(Y/N): Thanks?

Jecka: You're so fuckin' ungrateful.

Finally they reach the Diner and they sit down and wait for the waiter to take there order. And for what feels like forever, the waiter finally arrives. They order the food and wait.

Jecka: So.. You're paying right?

(Y/N): Who said anything about paying?

Jecka: Wow.

(Y/N): Listen, I'm not paying for food that taste like gas station pizza.

Jecka: Then why the fuck didn't we go to a better Diner or some shit?

(Y/N): Because it's easier to out run everyone here, they're all fat.

Afterwards, the food arrives and they grub on, with (Y/N) looking like a pig as he eats funny enough.

Jecka: You look like a damn Pig.

(Y/N): I'm a damn good looking pig.

Jecka: Fuck no you aren't.

(Y/N): Jecka, if anyone is a fatass at this table, it's you. You have finished two fucking burgers.

Jecka: Yeah, whatever bitch.

(Y/N): Yeah, you love me.

After finishing there food, they atleast had the decency to stack their trays and trash. And Jecka has a small devilish smirk before speaking

Jecka: Check please!

(Y/N): Dude, just get up we're leaving.

They get up from their table and calmly walk out not trying to draw attention as they leave.

☆------------------------------------------------------------☆
And scene! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I know it feels pretty short, but I'm busy with work right now. Hopefully I'm able to put out more longer chapters, but for now. This will have to do. Anyways like I said, I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'll continue to try my best to update the story!

This is Juni...

Signing out...

526 Words...