Chapter 0: (Y/N) Bio

WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS MENTIONS OF DRUGS, MURDER, SEXUAL HARASSMENT, UHH... AND ALOT OF OTHER HENIOUS SHIT THAT GETS INVOLVED OF CLASS OF '09 IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ANY OF THESE SUBJECTS, PLEASE DONT READ THE BOOK AS ITS NOT SAFE FOR WORK!
☆------------------------------------------------------------☆

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Age: 16

Appearance: (Y/N) has a (H/L) (H/S) with a (F/C) Hoodie and a pair of (F/C) Jeans and black shoes and (E/C) eyes. Average height. Just a pretty average looking dude overall.

Personality: (Y/N) is a pretty quiet guy. But he can get toxic very quick if provoked and or annoyed, Speaking of which that both can happen very easily. He's usually just to himself but if feeling chippy he comes up to other people. He's the type to call shit out when it needs to be called out. And is very heavy on instigating as well.

Bio: (Y/N) grew up in a broken household, parents always arguing with each other. Whenever his mother and father would start to fight and argue, he would lock his room and listen to music to drown out the noise. It would happen very consistently to the point where it felt like once a month. Eventually, the father left both of them. With his mother taking care of (Y/N).

Extra: (Y/N) have already previously encountered Jecka before as they were already friends in the past. You can leave that for interpretation of how it happened as it'll be revealed/explained more later down the line in the story.

☆------------------------------------------------------------☆
Also, hi hello. Long time no see, so I've been busy with life and all. And honestly forgot about Wattpad for along awhile. But I had the sudden urge to write again. But I didn't want to finish my older books anymore as cause the reason I stopped writing and being active was cause I overwhelmed myself doing multiple books at once instead of taking it slow which led to burning me out faster and losing interest in writing the books anymore. So sadly, I don't think I'm going back to finish my other books. But hopefully I'll change my mind and finish them one by one and not do them all at once. But for now. This new book will do. And why Class of '09? I discovered it again recently as I completely forgot about it before and got addicted to it again. And I was looking for stories to read for Class of '09 x Male Reader and there's like only 1 out of all the other female readers. So this is going to he my attempt at reviving my account, making a comeback, and also a story for Class of '09. It's no guarantees I'll stay all the way through but I'll try my best to finish it. Anyways, that's enough of my rant. I hope you'll enjoy my Class of '09 x Male Reader book and also welcome me back!

This is Juni.... Signing Out...

God I missed saying that....

518 Words....