Ch. 12

***How many bottles Reizon and Paisley drink a day*** 

Reizon, 

"What do you want?" I asked

"Nothing" He chuckled 

"Then why are you calling me? Matter of fact, how the fuck you get my number?" I questioned

"I had one of my boys look you up. Anyways, I know your young ass already know about Larenzo's and Laithan death from a couple of years ago. And I also know that you're with Larenzo's lil chunky  girlfriend, am I right?"

"Uh, yeah?"

"That's nice" He hummed

"Why is this call from a prison number?" I spoke

"You ain't know?"

"No I ain't know," I mocked him "You burnt piece of chocolate"  

He laughed, "And that's the same nickname that got your damn cousins killed" I can tell he was smirking "Well, I'm in jail now"

"For how long?"

"Life"

Praise!

"Good, because your ass killed my basically whole damn family. Rope hair headed fucker" 

"Mhm," He kissed his teeth "Anyway, tell Paisley I called. I want her to meet me down here next week" 

"Uh, about that.." I coughed 

"Y'all not on good terms right now?" 

"Kinda"

"Don't care, I gotta talk to her" 

"Call her then" I snapped

"Nigga, who the fuck you gettin' an attitude wit'? Just because I'm locked up don't mean I can't get someone to kill you" 

I twisted my mouth, waiting for him to speak. 

"Aight, I'll call her. Wish you the best of luck" 

Bipolar muthafucker..

He hung up the phone and I sighed in relief. This man is finally locked up and I'm happy about that. 

Tossing my phone on the couch, my mind drifted to Paisley. I put my head in my hands, gripping my hair. I groaned in frustration.

Maybe I should talk to her... One little text wouldn't hurt.

But I never touched my phone. I couldn't, because I'm starting to get tired of trying. Finally, I'm being honest and open with someone else besides Rasheed- and it backfires right in my damn face. I'm a sensitive person, but not all the time.

It kinda sucks to know that no can give me a chance anymore. Shit is getting old. And the fact that I found someone like Paisley, I thought it was a good opportunity- and it was, still is. I'm not giving up on her. I just want her to clear her mind. But it seems like I have to do the same. 

"Oowee, baby!" Rasheed sang "I looove- oh shit" 

He slipped on one set of steps, and came tumbling down the stairs. I couldn't help but laugh as I watched. He'll be alright.

He stood right up, "At least that helped me get that cramp out my back" 

Seeing him walk over to me, he pulled my hair again.

"You good?" 

"Yeah" I grinned

"Did you talk to her yet?"