Ch. 17

***Guys, chapter 17 was deleted because I deleted it. I didn't like it. So, I wrote it again- how it's supposed to be***

Rasheed,

"Quinta, stop walking away from me" I trailed behind her 

"No" She huffed, going down the steps 

"You're walking like an old lady" I smacked my lips

"That's a nice compliment" She scoffed

"More like an accomplishment" I smirked

She waved me off, holding her lower back as she went down the hallway to the living room. Grabbing her arm, I picked her up, putting her on my waist.

"You wanna act like a baby, you're going to get treated like one" I said bluntly, as I looked at her with almost low eyes

"No"

"Lil girl" I raised my eyebrow

"Lil boy" 

"Lil boy ain't little. You kept running away from him every 10 minutes" 

She literally ran from the dick? 

Yup.

Her hand mushed my face as she pouted. Placing her on the couch, I went in the kitchen to get some yogurt. Getting a spoon, I walked back over to her. I squatted down, putting the spoon in the bowl.

"Open," I said, putting the silverware to her lips

"Are you kidding me?" She asked 

"Hell yeah"

Hearing her sigh, she opened her mouth slightly. Smiling like a weirdo, I fed her a spoonful. But yet, I had another idea in mind. 

"What are you doing?!"

Ignoring her, I put yogurt along the side of her neck and all over her collarbone.

Putting the food down, my lips tackled her neck, sucking the diary off.  Seeing a medium red color form on her light flesh, my mouth trailed down. One long line of hickies? Hm, looks nice. 

"Want another round?" I whispered

"N-No"

"Why?"

"Because.. Um" She moaned

"Because?" I laid her on couch, opening her legs

She was naked the whole time, but I wasn't. I had on boxers when we finished the first time.

"My back still hurts" She pouted 

"I'll go slower this time, okay?" Pulling my undergarments down

She nodded.

"Going to make you feel every single inch" 

2 hours later, 6pm,

Reizon, 

"Paisley!" I yelled "Are you listening to me?"

"I hear you, Reizon" Paisley scoffed

"But are you listening? That's what I'm asking. What the fuck is wrong with you?" 

"Nothing!" She screeched "I'm tired" She mumbled a lie

"Your ass ain't tired, you just trynna get out this conversation- it ain't gonna happen," I chuckled deeply "What's up with you and this attitude, huh? It's been goin' on for a while and it's pissing me off" 

"Ion got an attitude" She crossed her arms over her chest 

"Oh really? For the past 3 weeks, you've been going wild as hell. One moment you happy, then sad, then angry, then depressed, then angry again. Tell me what's wrong"