007.

MARTYNA
29/04

After seeing the photo Jude sent me, I feel momentarily disoriented, like the world just tilted on its axis. I take a deep breath, trying to piece together what just happened. One minute he's mocking me, throwing insults like they're confetti, and after he try to get to know me, only to turn around and annoy me all over again. And now, out of nowhere, he buys me sandals? What is up with this guy? Is he normal?

I can't help but feel a mix of confusion and irritation. If he thinks he can flirt with me like this, he got the wrong girl. There's no way I'd ever consider giving him a chance, especially after witnessing his enormous arrogance and egocentrism. I'm not a game he can play with.

                                     JUDE

I stepped into my hotel room, the vibrant lights of Munich sprawled before me like a dazzling dream. But that dream turned into a nightmare. Tomorrow was the semifinal against Bayern, a match we couldn't afford to lose. The pressure? Suffocating, like a tight corset on an overripe fruit, ready to burst at the seams. Just as my thoughts threatened to spiral deeper into chaos, my phone's shrill ringtone sliced through the tension like a knife.

It was Trent calling on FaceTime, the one person who always managed to pull me out of the proverbial fire. I swiped the screen and forced a smile, trying to mask the turmoil bubbling beneath the surface

"Hey mate, how you doing?"

"Fine bro. Just a bit anxious for tomorrow"

I admitted, leaning against the window. The city's electric energy buzzed around me, but all I could think about was the looming match.

We talked strategy, swapped jokes, and slowly, my nerves began to unwind

"So, what's the plan after the Euros?"

Trent's mischievous grin was infectious

"Should we do a trip to LA?"

"Honestly, I was thinking of sticking around Europe"

I replied, suppressing the excitement his suggestion ignited within me.

"What? And go to Mykonos and Ibiza like you do every damn year?
No way, man. You're not getting off that easy"