012.

MARTYNA

This week in LA has been a whirlwind of excitement, especially for my friends, who have been indulging in some sultry adventures. And then there's Jude Bellingham, who's been flaunting his playboy charms like it's a second language. But here's the thing: I don't feel the urge to be touched by random hands just for pleasure. If I share a night with a guy, it's because I genuinely care. I don't just give my body away like it's a party favor.

But then the universe decides to throw me a curveball. I've opted to join my friends for a trip to Miami, partly because I discovered Kylian was there too. The thought of seeing him again tonight sends an electric buzz through me, but for now, I'm just here, savoring a glorious martini on the yacht we rented for the day, surrounded by laughter and the salty breeze.

Suddenly, I feel the sun-warmed fabric of the lounge chair shift as someone sits next to me. I glance over, and of course, it's Bellingham.

"What are you drinking?"

He asks, that teasing grin plastered on his face.

"Mineral water"

I reply sarcastically, smirking, fully aware he knows what I'm actually sipping.

"Thirsty?"

He hones in, his eyebrow arching playfully.

"Not really?"

I shoot back, confused by his sudden interest.

"Maybe you should try a bit of ocean water"

He remarks and, before I can process his words, he's lunging for me, lifting me with one arm and tossing me straight into the cool, inviting water. WHAT IS HE ON?!

As I splash back onto the yacht, drenched and furious, I glare at him.

"You're a dead man, Bellingham."

"Oh really? And what are you going to do about it?"

He challenges, a cocky smile pulling at his lips.

I'm already plotting my revenge, storming into the yacht's small kitchen and rummaging through the shelves for a weapon, anything to unleash my fury. My eyes land on a bag of flour. Perfect.

I creep back towards him, determined, but just as I raise the bag to unleash my plan, he spins around unexpectedly. In a flash, he snatches the flour from my grasp and plants it next to a support pole on the yacht.

"So this was your master plan?"

He jibes, leaning in just inches away. For a moment, I feel completely vulnerable under his intense gaze, those dark eyes pulling me in as if I'm a moth to a flame. He could do anything right now, and I wouldn't dare protest.

"Ehm... yeah, failed mission"

I mumble, my confidence wavering.

"I noticed. I was watching you"

He admits, a devilish glint in his eye that sends shivers down my spine.

"Are you always this creepy?"

I challenge with a smirk.

"Always. Watch your back"

He warns, stepping closer, the space between us charged with tension. It's like he knows the effect he has on me.

"Everything alright, you two?"

Toby interrupts, breaking the spell like a bubble.

Jude pulls back instantly, nonchalant.