Yoo Joonghyuk Birthday Special : In Another World

Yoo Joonghyuk was the 3rd Prince of the N'gai Empire, an Alpha worthy of admiration and respect. He was not just a figurehead but a paragon of excellence, embodying the perfect blend of talent, striking looks, and exceptional skills. His leadership was unmatched, his strategic mind sharp and decisive. In battle, his prowess was legendary, earning him the loyalty and admiration of his subjects.

Beyond his military capabilities, Yoo Joonghyuk was a master in various forms of combat, excelling in both armed and unarmed techniques. His physical abilities were complemented by his keen intellect, making him a formidable opponent both on and off the battlefield. His tactical acumen ensured that he was always several steps ahead of his adversaries, whether in war or in the political arena.

His charisma and presence commanded attention, making him a true embodiment of nobility and power. Every gesture and word carried weight, inspiring those around him and instilling confidence in his leadership. Yoo Joonghyuk's multifaceted abilities and remarkable character set him apart, securing his place as a revered and influential figure in the N'gai Empire.

Then one day, an Omega suddenly barged into his empire. This Omega had onyx hair, determined eyes, and a body that was unmistakably Omega—small waist and large, breedable hips.

Yoo Joonghyuk had seen countless Omegas in his lifetime; this one seemed no different at first glance. Yet, for reasons he couldn't quite fathom, he found himself inexplicably drawn to this disheveled Omega who had stormed into his domain unannounced.

"Yoo Joonghyuk!"

Damn, Yoo Joonghyuk thought. His voice is sexy as hell too.

The Omega was being restrained by the knights of the N'gai Empire as Yoo Joonghyuk sat on his throne, looking down at the intruder with his legs crossed. The grand hall was silent, all eyes on the audacious Omega who had disrupted the peace of the imperial court.

"I'm here to propose a proposal!" the Omega declared boldly, his voice echoing through the chamber.

Yoo Joonghyuk raised one of his eyebrows, intrigued and slightly amused by the Omega's audacity. His gaze was intense, scrutinizing every detail of the unexpected visitor. The Omega's clothes were tattered, and his appearance was unkempt, yet his eyes shone with unwavering determination.

After a few moments of tense silence, the Omega continued, his voice steady and determined.

"Marry me, Yoo Joonghyuk."

The court erupted in whispers and murmurs at the Omega's audacious request. Yoo Joonghyuk leaned forward slightly, his eyes narrowing as he studied the Omega. There was something compelling about his presence, something that piqued Yoo Joonghyuk's curiosity despite the apparent absurdity of the situation.

"What makes you think I would entertain such a proposal? From what I see, there is nothing for me to gain."

Yoo Joonghyuk was expecting the Omega to give up, but instead, the Omega smiled and looked directly at him. No one ever dared to look at the third prince of the N'gai Empire so boldly, but this Omega was different.

"I'll make you the Emperor."

The court fell silent once more, the gravity of the Omega's words hanging in the air. Yoo Joonghyuk's interest was piqued even further. This Omega was not just audacious but also utterly shameless. His bold promise was as unexpected as it was intriguing.

Yoo Joonghyuk studied the Omega with renewed curiosity, his mind racing through possibilities. The notion of ascending to the throne was not one he had considered, yet the Omega's offer presented a tantalizing opportunity. He could see that this was no mere bluster; there was an earnestness in the Omega’s eyes that suggested he might actually have a plan.