CH - 9

The door was pushed open, the sword flew out, with a "clang" sound, the sharp tip of the sword stabbed into the zombie's head, it let out a hoarse growl, and fell to the ground.

"Phuwin, I thought you wanted to kill me."

The bloody man tilted his neck, one hand touching his neck, Phuwin's sword almost touched his neck and then flew past.

Phuwin stiffened. He didn't look at the person leaning against the door. He walked over and pulled out the sword from the zombie's head. He looked around and took a breath of cold air. The room, which was originally empty, was now full of corpses. Outside, the sound of zombies also began to arrive.

Phuwin quickly ran into the room, gathered his things and prepared to leave.

A hot pair of arms hugged him tightly from behind, Phuwin's whole body stiffened

"Pond, are you crazy? Do you know you're dragging a lot of zombies here?"

His dry lips seemed to kiss the back of his neck, his voice was faint and could not hear joy or sadness.

"Why are you running around like that, my Phuwin? No matter where you are, I can still find you."

His stiff body reluctantly calmed down, he said

"Don't talk about these things anymore, let's go first."

After gathering their belongings and opening a bloody path, Phuwin and Pond hurriedly ran.

The horizon gradually turns white, the sun is about to shine.

Outside, there was the sound of zombies screaming. Looking at the building crowded with zombies, the two of them panted, leaning against the wall in silence.

Until Phuwin dryly opened his mouth.

"Pond, if it was because what I said before offended you, so... took revenge on me, then now I'm sorry, it's because I didn't care about anyone, didn't keep my mouth shut..."

Phuwin choked up..

"I'm sorry for saying that, you've done to me many times.....can you let me go now Pond"

The atmosphere was quiet, so quiet that Phuwin thought Pond didn't want to answer.

"Who said I was taking revenge on you?"

Pond suddenly spoke up, seeing Phuwin looking at him suspiciously, his handsome face showing a smile that made others afraid

"I love you, Phuwin. Tell me, how can I bear to let the person I love leave?"

Phuwin had already known the result, but he didn't expect to answer like that. His smile must have made him tremble. Seeing Pond slowly walking towards him and wanting to hug him, Phuwin quickly backed away, turned around and jumped onto the roof.

His eyes were bloodshot, his fearful eyes were now full of complexity, looking straight at him, but in an instant they became cold and decisive.

"Pond, don't force me. If you force me again, I will jump from here."

Phuwin panted, finished speaking, he raised his head to look at the gradually rising sun, turned his head and smiled at Pond, that smile was very comfortable and carefree, it was a smile that Pond had never seen before.