CH - 3

Siam One evacuation base, BKK.

Phuwin walked through the inspection door with an expressionless face, went through a series of complicated checks, and was determined not to be infected. At this point, he was allowed to go inside. Phuwin is also considered a famous person here. On the one hand, he is a Beta and is not inferior to an Alpha. After all, he has some martial arts and has a good sword, killing zombies with ease.

On the other hand, it's also because of one person.

Siam One evacuation base is located in the underground center, 300 km from the largest city, a place that was repaired many years ago but unexpectedly could be used again when the zombie outbreak broke out. The headquarters is underground and has a cylindrical shape, with a total of 32 floors. The top surface of the first floor is called floor 0, in the middle of the headquarters center is the Square, divided into countless corridors, these corridors lead to different floors. The 20th floor is a place for dining and entertainment, the 10th floor underground is the research department and office of the BKK, but the deepest underground floor, no one knows what it is.

Phuwin walked straight through the white hallway for nearly 5 minutes before reaching the elevator to the 10th floor.

This base is not the largest base in the BKK, but it can accommodate about 200,000 people. Because it was located near the city, the survivors here were mostly prominent people in society.

At the end of the world, money is not important only ability determines everything. The same goes for Siam One base. Because of the sudden outbreak of zombies, this base has only been built in recent years, but the supplies are still complete.

Those who enter the base rely on their abilities and contribution points to find a place to live and distribute food. Contribution points can be used to exchange for supplies, and can also be used to exchange and destroy the number of zombies killed. The more zombies there are, the greater the contribution points.

If you have little fighting power and dedication, like a Beta, you can only live on the 1st to 3rd floor. The house is very small and there are a lot of people, just like in a large-scale dormitory, the amount of water and electricity used every day is limited.

The lower the floor, the larger the residence, the fewer the residents, like the 20th floor, which are all S-level Alphas and Omegas, with only 1-2 Betas, but they are all professors with important positions.

Although Phuwin's ability is high, it cannot be compared to the Alpha soldiers. After joining the base for more than a year, he only reached the 10th floor. There are very few Betas on this floor, most of them are B-level Alphas and Omegas.

Phuwin stood in the elevator, the elevator was going down, from the transparent crystal door one could see the situation inside each floor.

Opposite is a large square, countless seats, everyone gathers here to eat and chat. Those who didn't go out to kill zombies gathered here to chat, and some people looked towards the elevator.

Phuwin has black hair and black eyes, has a pleasant face, can be said to be handsome and carries a powerful sword on his body. Everyone on the 10th floor knows him. Many people have even "observed" the male lead Phuwin in a big play with their own eyes...

Phuwin stood in the elevator. Every floor he went down, people who saw him had different reactions.

"Oh, it's that Beta guy..."