CH - 1

ABO, era 3021.

The sunlight was blazing, most of the land was isolated, the once prosperous city was now only ruins. Deserted road with no one in sight. There was no wind, and the shady areas on the ruined high-rise buildings also made people crazy

"O... o..." Listening closely, I discovered that there seemed to be the sound of someone

The sound of panting was getting closer and closer, it seemed like he could hear rust in their throat, like they  hadn't eaten or drank in the past few years.

Suddenly a figure appeared in the middle of the deserted street. But this thing cannot be said to be "Human".

It was dirty, like someone who had been dead for a month was crawling out of a pile of corpses. It's bones are twisted, a broken leg is dragged behind, its arms are like jewelry hanging across its chest,
swinging according to its movements. One arm was left with only black bones, the clothes on his body were unbearably torn, a dark blue T-shirt could be vaguely seen, the front of his chest was covered with black blood and stains. On its face, the face was no longer visible, both cheeks were dry, revealing mixed red and black bones, the skin on it was loose as if it was about to fall off, still rotten, making it nauseating to see.

But the strange sound came out from it's mouth. The eyelids were gone, only the eerie white of the pupils, inside there was a black spot that added to the terror.

It twisted and crawled on the road. When its feet made contact with the ground, because of the high temperature, it also smelled of burnt flesh. Under the abnormal temperature, it still twisted and crawled forward, getting closer and closer to the high-rise building. That isolated place, as if there was something there that attracted it... The closer it got, the louder the sound its throat made, the faster its crawling movements became.

In a high-rise building covered in darkness, a ray of light passed by. As it crawled closer, its movements suddenly stopped, as if it felt something. Very quickly the sound of "Bang!"

Terror and roar rang out together. The eyeball rolled on the ground, in the blink of an eye, "it" squirmed a few times and then lay still.

Even though he had killed countless zombies, seeing this scene Phuwin still felt uncomfortable. He frowned and leaned to one side, pulling out a soft towel to wipe the bloody sword.

The refracted light revealed his resolute face, his soft, white skin reddened by the heat, his eyes as bright as stars, his nose high and straight, his appearance unusually beautiful in this harsh time. at... The weather was so hot that it was hard to breathe, he wore a black t-shirt, black khaki pants and sneakers.

Sweat continued to flow down his cheeks, his whole body was drenched in sweat, combined with his white and red skin emitting a captivating light, further revealing his beautiful figure. Looking at the sword engraved with beautiful patterns, his long fingers running over the engraved words "TANSAKYUEN", the man licked his lips and put the sword in the sheath on his back. Glancing at the strangeness of the zombies, hearing a loud noise from afar, the man carried his backpack and disappeared in the light.

This is the ABO world, era 3021, third year of zombie outbreak.

The ABO era divided into 3 sex types: Alpha, Beta, and Omega.

All ABOs have glands, which are where they are marked. Among them, Alpha has the strongest signal element, while Beta is mainly for decoration, there is no need to sign or be signaled, they either do not have a signal element or the smell of signal element is very faint, and Attractive and secondary omega
depends heavily on Alpha. Under the historical flow of division, Beta has always been in the middle and gradually fell to the bottom of society. In short, it's okay if Beta exists, but it's okay if it doesn't. Losing the Beta gender is no problem, because in this era, the gene between A and O is the most perfect gene.

And the person who just killed the zombie, named Phuwin, was unfortunately a Beta.