Chapter 10: Steamy Thoughts

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

The hot water cascaded over Emily's body, steam filling the small, tiled bathroom. She closed her eyes, letting the warmth seep into her muscles, washing away the remnants of sleep. The soothing sensation of the water was comforting, but her mind was far from at ease. Her thoughts were consumed by Seraphina.

Every time she lathered soap across her skin, her mind drifted back to the vampire's powerful presence. She remembered how Seraphina had looked in the towel, the way her muscular form had been so effortlessly displayed, her wet hair adding to her enigmatic allure. Emily's breath hitched, her body responding to the vivid memories.

Her hands moved absentmindedly, her fingers trailing over her own skin. She imagined what it would feel like if it were Seraphina's hands instead strong and commanding, yet capable of the gentleness she had seen the night before. The thought sent a shiver down her spine, a wave of heat pooling in her core.

Emily's mind wandered further, picturing Seraphina standing behind her in the shower, her tall frame enveloping Emily's smaller one. She could almost feel those strong hands sliding over her shoulders, down her back, gripping her hips with possessive tenderness. The mere fantasy made her heart race, her skin tingling with anticipation.

She bit her lip, her thoughts growing more intense. She imagined Seraphina’s hands around her neck, not with the intent to harm, but with a firm, possessive grip that spoke of control and desire. Emily's pulse quickened at the thought, her breaths coming in shallow gasps. Her hands mimicked the vampire’s imagined touch, fingers lightly pressing against her throat.

The heat of the water was nothing compared to the heat building inside her. Emily leaned against the cool tile wall, her mind lost in the sensations. She pictured Seraphina’s eyes, glowing with that intense red fire, looking at her with a mixture of hunger and adoration. The vision made her knees weak.

Her hands roamed lower, exploring her own body as she imagined it was Seraphina’s touch. She thought of those moments when their skin had brushed against each other, the electricity of Seraphina’s presence sending jolts of pleasure through her. The fantasies grew more vivid, more urgent, each one feeding the fire within her.

Emily’s mind flashed to the feel of Seraphina’s lips on her neck, the sensation of her fangs sinking in, not with pain but with a strange, thrilling intimacy. The memory of their connection, the bond formed through blood, added another layer to her desire. She wanted to feel that closeness again, to be enveloped by Seraphina’s power and presence.

Her breathing grew ragged as she gave in to the fantasies, her body responding to the images in her mind. She could almost hear Seraphina’s voice, low and commanding, whispering words of desire and possession. The thought sent her over the edge, a wave of pleasure crashing through her as she leaned against the wall, her body trembling.

As the water continued to flow over her, Emily’s breath slowly returned to normal. She felt a mix of satisfaction and a lingering ache of longing. The fantasies had been intense, but they also highlighted the depth of her feelings for Seraphina. It wasn’t just physical desire there was something deeper, something that connected them in a way she had never experienced before.

She turned off the water, stepping out of the shower and wrapping herself in a towel. As she dried off, her mind still lingered on Seraphina, the intensity of her feelings both thrilling and terrifying. She knew she couldn’t keep these thoughts to herself forever. Sooner or later, she would have to confront them, to share them with Seraphina and see where their bond would lead.

For now, though, she had to gather her thoughts and prepare for the day ahead. Emily knew that whatever happened, her feelings for Seraphina were real and undeniable. And as she dressed and got ready to face the day, she felt a sense of resolve. She would face these feelings head-on, ready to explore the depths of the connection she shared with the enigmatic vampire.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
❤️👀A little treat for my pookies<3 maybe i shall create smut but maybe not
692 words