Blurb

"You have started forgetting things, your mind cannot store any of your memories for long, Amber

"You have started forgetting things, your mind cannot store any of your memories for long, Amber." My doctor's words were still echoing in my ears.

Why? Why is all this happening? All my memories seem blurry to me. The memories of my existence are slipping away from me.

I remember everything, I remember everything related to my life, but still it seems that everything is a lie, my life is a lie... A Beautiful Lie.

At this time it was around 2 o'clock in the night. I was sitting in a park at some distance from my building, and my medical report was lying in front of me in which it was clearly written that I have a mental disorder.

Yes, I am a twenty-six year old girl with dementia, 'alzheimer'. And now perhaps I will remember this one truth of my life till my last breath, because there is no assurance of other memories as to when they will leave me.

Feeling myself in the open air, I let out a deep breath and got up, collecting my report. I took only a few steps towards my apartment when I heard a painful scream, hearing which my heart shuddered for once.

When I looked around, I saw some people at some distance, 'What is happening there?' I slowly moved my steps in that direction. My legs started trembling out of fear when I heard the same scream again, and my steps stopped where I was.

Gathering my courage, I started moving forward again. And I saw a man was brutally stabbing two people one by one on the road. He killed two people in front of my eyes. Seeing this horrifying sight before my eyes, my soul trembled, my body became cold as if I was not alive.

There were some men around him, but no one was even trying to stop him. Who is this man and why is he killing them so brutally?

And suddenly he stabbed his victim right in the middle of the neck, seeing which I screamed, "Ahhhh!",

It was going to prove to be my biggest mistake, he turned his gaze towards me and stood up from his place.

He started moving towards me while wielding the knife. It seemed as if I had become frozen, neither was I able to move nor was I able to react. His hands were stained with blood, there were blood stains on his face too.

He was slowly taking his steps towards me, but I was not able to even move from my place. I could clearly see my death in his scarier eyes. I understood that within a few moments I too would meet the same fate as those two people.

As soon as he reached me, he extended his blood soaked hand towards me, I was scared to death and immediately took a few steps back. He smirked and took as many steps forward. He extended his hand towards me again and said softly in his heavy voice, "Will you marry me?"

What The Fuck!

I couldn't respond at all. He took out his gun and pointed it at the middle of my forehead, my breath got stuck in my throat, I became numb. While craning his neck he said with his same haunting smirk, "I never ask the same question again, Ms. witness of two murders."

・⁠~⁠・

Who were those people whom he killed so brutally and why did he suddenly purpose her for marriage, was it just because... she had seen him commit murders? And if only because of this, what if she forgets about this incident?

So here is the Blurb of this story, hope you like it and don't forget to share your thoughts with me.

Thank you!

!Coming soon!