08

As you were doing your work on your computer, your phone buzzed with a message notification.

You looked at it to find it was from Soobin. You did save his name but by some random name so that nobody would doubt.

During the lunch time, you received a call from your mum and toh happily picked up.

"Hey mom!" You cheerfully greeted her.

"Hey sweetie!" You could feel your mom's warmth.

"How are you?" She asked.

"Tired but alright." You just can't lie to her for such trivial things.

"Well, why don't you come over here?" She suggested and although it was a great idea, you couldn't just accept it because of your work.

"Mom I'd love to but I can't get a leave right now." You told her and she understood your situation.

"It's alright honey. Atleast send Ho Yeon here!" She offered and the idea sounded great. Although you had to call in at her school for the leave but atleast that sounds good.

"I can do that." You informed.

"Alright! Drop her over tomorrow!" Your mom cheerfully added and you guys hung up the call.

The day had came to an end and you still hadn't made up with Yoo Jin yet, but, nevermind. It's barely been a day.

--

"Yeon-ah! Would you look to go at Grandma's?" You asked Ho Yeon while she was coloring something in her book.

"I'd love to!" Ho Yeon stopped her coloring and happily bounced over to you.

"Alright! I'll drop you tomorrow." You said smiling and Ho Yeon started dancing happily.

--

The next morning, you woke up earlier than usual, did your chores and dropped Ho Yeon off at your mom's and then rushed off to your office.

As you were working, you recived a message from D, who is actually Soobin. You just saved him as D so that no one would doubt you.

D : hello Ms. [Your Name]!

You : hello Mr. Soobin!

D : sorry for showing up at your place   like that

You : it's alright.

D : are you free tonight?

You : um, for the date?

D : yes

You : alright

--

The following evening, you got ready for the date.

This whole thing seems so fishy. Like, why is a kpop idol, such a popular one, is being so attentive towards you.

You really don't know why you're even doing but it's something that you can't control. It's like you're just going with the flow.

--

"Hii!" He greeted you with a warm smile.

"Hello!" You greeted him back.

"I'm sorry if I caused you any inconvenience." He asked directing to the unprecedented date invite.

"It's alright." You assured him and both of you sat down.

"What would you like to have?" He asked passing you the menu but you were hesitant to take it.

"You can order whatever you want." He said as he read onto your hesitation.

"Um, ramen?" You said since all the dishes were too extravagant, dishes you never knew about.

"Sure!" Soobin smiled and placed the order.

"So, Ms, [Your Name], what's your favourite song from my band?" He asked out of the blue.

"Deja Vu!" You answered quickly.

"Well, any others?" He asked again, making you tremble inside since it's the only song you knew about.

"Um,..." You pretended to think of a song but all you were trying think of was an escapade.

"Cat and Dog?" He cued and you quickly used it to your aid.

"Yes! I love that song!" You replied and quickly started slurping onto your ramen.

He started singing out of the blue, some song you never heard. But his voice really sounded great.

"Nice!" You said after he completed singing.

"Do you like that part from Cat and Dog?" He asked suggesting the song he just sung a moment ago.

"Definitely!" You sufficed trying to act normal.

"Well, who's your bias?" He asked, changing the topic.

"You!" You quickly added thinking of it as a smooth move.

"Anybody other than me?" He asked. You thought about saying no but you couldn't because it would definitely be rude. But you really don't know the other names.

"Well, um, the maknae!" You added continuing to slurp on your ramen.