Chapter One

Hey guys this is the first story I wrote when I started writing stories, I hope you like it.

Chapter one

In a house upstairs in a bedroom sat in a rocking chair was a young woman. She had long light brown hair, green eyes. She wear light blue jeans and a pink t-shirt. Her name is Crystal and she was holding her beautiful baby boy rocking him to sleep. He was only 3 weeks old and looked like his father. He has dark brown hair and blue eyes.

She knew that she should have told her sons father that she was pregnant, but she was scared and didn't know if he would want anything to do with her or their son. she had told Lady Penelope who the father of her son is and that she is in love with him.

Crystal said as she put Jayden down in his cot. "Let's put you in your cot, while mummy gets dressed"

Crystal walked up to her wardrobe to pick out something to wear, she had been invited over to Lady Penelope's home for the evening. "I think I'll wear my skinny jeans and my blue sweater"

After she changed, Crystal went to get Jayden ready and she put him in a soft light blue shirt with navy blue trousers and black booties. Once Jayden was ready she carried him downstairs and put him the pram. When Crystal had everything she needed, she left with Jayden and walked to Lady Penelope's home as it wasn't far to walk to.

The walk was nice with the weather hot and bright, the sun was high and the sky was a light shade of blue. She didn't know why Lady Penelope had invited her to spend the day at her home, she only hoped it would be a good day.

In a room nicely decorated beautifully was Lady Penelope, Mrs Tracy also known as Grandma Tracy and her grandson Scott Tracy. Mrs Tracy and Scott were visiting for the day.

Grandma Tracy has short grey hair and sky blue eyes, she was a serious woman when it came to her son and grandsons, but at the same time she was fun to be around and sometimes she can't bake the cookies right.

Scott has short dark brown hair and sky blue eyes, he followed in his fathers footsteps and joined the US Air Force and he made it to the rank of Captain. He is selfless, brave and humorous and he is intelligent, imaginative when it come to working with what he's got. Scott is quick thinking and coming up ideas swiftly.

Parker walked into the room. "M'Lady your last guest has arrived"

Lady Penelope turns to Parker and replies. "Thank you Parker"

Lady Penelope turns to see Crystal walk into the room with Jayden in her arms, Jayden was sleeping peacefully.

Crystal was a little out of breath from walking to Lady Penelope's home. "Sorry I'm late Lady Penelope, I couldn't get a babysitter"

Lady Penelope nods gentle. "That's ok dear, you remember Mrs Tracy and her grandson Scott Tracy"

Crystal turns to Mrs Tracy and Scott Tracy. "yes I do...It's good to see you again Mrs Tracy"

Mrs Tracy smiles. "You too dear"

She slowly turns to Scott watching him, she hadn't seen him in about a year. She was nervous and scared of what he might think, but she loves Scott and thinks about him all the time.

Crystal turns to Scott nervously. "Hello Scott... I haven't seen you in awhile"

Scott walks up to Crystal and looks at baby Jayden, as the baby boy looks like his carbon copy.

Jayden opens his eyes for a few minutes then closed them again. With that one look Scott knew the baby was his as Jayden has Tracy eye's and wasn't just his eye colour, Jayden also has the same hair and eye colour as well as some features as Scott.

He needed to know if he was right and Jayden was his son, Scott also is in love with Crystal and thought about her every day.

Scott looks up at Crystal and asked nervously. "Crystal... Who is his father?"