Chapter Eleven

Hey guys here is the next chapter, hope you like it.

Chapter Eleven

It had been a few months since Crystal and Jayden moved to Tracy Island, they had settled in and getting use to living with Scott and his family.

Right now Crystal was standing by the door leading to the pool, she was thinking about Jayden's first birthday.

Crystal was so lost in thought that she didn't know someone walked up to her until they put their arms around her making her jump.

Scott smiles sheepishly. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you jump"

She relaxed knowing that it was Scott who had his arms around her, she leaned into Scott putting her head on his chest and Scott put his chin on her shoulder.

He could tell something was her mind. "What are you thinking about?"

She smiles lightly "Just about Jayden's first birthday"

Scott smiles and says. "Jayden is growing up quick"

Crystal nods. "Yes he is, I was wondering what we should get him for his birthday"

He already had an idea. "Well I was thinking that we could get him a toy box with his name on it and a few toy cars, planes and educational toys" said Scott.

She chuckles. "You do Know that he will want to play with anything new"

Scott smiled gently, Crystal turned around and kisses him.

They both knew that their son would wake up soon. "Jayden will awake soon from his nap" Scott replies.

They walked to Jayden's room to find him climbing out of his cot, both Crystal and Scott shared a shocked look with each other.

Crystal looks to Scott. "Scott I think we might have to get Jayden a toddler bed" said Crystal.

He nods in agreement. "I agree, we can order one later"

Jayden toddled over to Scott and Crystal, he put his little arm's up to his mummy and she picks him up.

Scott smiles "Did you have a good nap" Scott asks.

He looks at his daddy. "Da, Da" said Jayden.

She was shocked that Jayden started to talk. "What did you say?" Crystal asks.

Jayden points to Scott and says "da, da" then he points to Crystal and says "ma, ma"

Scott and Crystal smiled and Scott hugged both Jayden and Crystal, they were both proud of their son had said his first words.

It was a few day later and it was Jayden's first birthday, Crystal kept him busy while Scott and the other's got everything ready.

Scott and Virgil were putting up some decorations, a birthday banner and some balloons.

Virgil noticed that something was his big brothers minds. "What's on your mind Scott?" asked Virgil.

Scott turns to Virgil and smiles. "I'm planning to do something special for Crystal" Scott replies.

He was shocked but happy that his brother was happy. "Really?..... well you don't have to worry about Jayden, me and the others will look after him for you" said Virgil.

Scott smiles and nods. "Thank you Virgil... I got to go over to the mainland tomorrow, I have something to pick up" Scott replies.

It wasn't long before they finished and helped Grandma and Kayo to set up the food and presents.

Scott walked into Jayden's room to tell Crystal that everything is ready. "Crystal were ready" said Scott.

She nods her head then turns to Jayden and holds her hand out which he took then they went to the living room so Jayden could have something to eat and open his presents.

Everyone sees Jayden. "Happy birthday Jayden" everyone said.

He didn't know what was happening. "Da, da, ma, ma" was all Jayden said.

Crystal kneels down and smiles at her son, she said everything was ok. Everyone smiled and watched him open his presents.

Jayden had got clothes, toys, a toy box with his name on it, books which his mummy and daddy will read to him and a artist set for when he was older, they all know who got him the artist set.

After eating and spending time together, it was time for Jayden to have a bath and put to bed, after Crystal had done that she went back to the living room.

Scott saw Crystal return and sat down, he put his arm around her and she put her head on his shoulder.

She feeling exhausted. "I'm tired now" Crystal said.

Scott was also exhausted. "Me too, I'm going over to the mainland tomorrow, I won't be to long" Scott replies.

She thought nothing of it and nods her head, she was too exhausted to think about it.

He decided it was time for bed. "Come on let's go to bed" he said.

They got up and went to their room to get changed and climbed into bed, they kiss each other then cuddle up together.

She say sleepily. "Good night Scott, I love you" she said.

Scott smiles sleepily. "Good night Crystal, I love you" he replies.

It wasn't long before Crystal was fast asleep and in the land dreams.

Scott's thoughts

I love Crystal so much ( he smiles to himself), I have it all planned out. Dinner just the two of us then a walk along the beach, I'll wait for the right moment then I will ask her.

Scott fell asleep with that in mind.

It was the middle of the night when Jayden woke up as there was thunder and lighting, he climbed out of his cot and toddled out of his room and into his mummy's and daddy's room.

He went to Crystal's side and called out to her. "Ma, ma" said Jayden.

Crystal woke up and turned to see Jayden standing there, She let him into bed with her and Scott. Jayden climbs up and settles in betweenhis daddy and mummy and falls asleep.

Scott woke up the next morning to find Jayden asleep in between him and Crystal, he couldn't help but smile.

She was awake and looks to Scott. "Good morning dear" Crystal said in a whisper.

Scott replies in a whisper. "Good morning sweetheart"

Scott climbed out of bed and walked around to Crystal's side and sat down on the edge of the bed, Crystal pulls Scott down and kisses him passionately.

She always worries when Scott leave home. "Be careful today Scott" said Crystal.

He smiles and nods. "I always am, I'll be home soon" he replies.

Scott showered, changed and had breakfast and a cup of coffee, after that he left in Tracy 1 and headed to the mainland.

Meanwhile Crystal was watching Jayden as he plays with his toys and talking to Grandma Tracy at the same time.

She knew Scott was up to something. "Scott's up to something, he been acting a little nervous" said Crystal.

Grandma Tracy replies. "He probably has something planned for the two of you"

Crystal nods her head. "Maybe your right" she said.

Crystal said no more about it as she would most likely find out soon.