Chapter Ten

Here is the next chapter, hope you like it.

Chapter Ten

Scott took a deep breath before he spoke. "Because... because I love you"

Crystal thought that she must be dreaming, her heart was beating fast and her head was spinning.

Her throat was dry, she asked him "What did you say?"

He repeats what he said. "I love you, I always have and always will"

Scott waits for Crystal to reply, thinking that she will reject him, you can imagine the look on his face when she replies.

Crystal had tears glistening in her eyes when he said he loves her, she takes a moment to compose herself before she replies.

She looks Scott in his eyes. "I love you Scott, I have since we met"

He asks astonished. "You do?"

Crystal nods her head gently with a smile and Scott smiles along with her, glad that they confessed to each other. Scott leans in and captures her lip's with his, she puts her arms around his neck and he puts his arms around her while they kiss passionately.

After they parted Scott thought of something, he turns to Crystal to ask her. "When the doctor releases you, will you and Jayden come and live on the Island with me and the others?" Scott asks.

She replies with a smile. "Yes I would love for Jayden and me to live with you and the others"

The day had gone quick for Scott and Crystal, they talked watch T.V. etc. Right now they were cuddled up together, Crystal had fallen asleep with her head on Scott's shoulder and her arm across his chest.

Scott had one arm around Crystal and the other behind his head. He was thinking how lucky he is to have Jayden and Crystal in his life, their future was looking bright and it wasn't long before Scott fell asleep.

The next morning the doctor was on his rounds, he walked in the room that Crystal was in.

The doctor checked her over and wrote down something on the medical chart. "Good morning Miss McKay, how are you feeling?" asked the doctor.

She looks at the doctor and answers. "Fine thank you, I would like to get out of here"

The doctor smiles. "Good, I don't think you should be on your own for the next few days" the doctor said.

Scott spoke before Crystal could. "She won't be, I'm Scott Tracy, Crystal's boyfriend, she is staying with me" said Scott while smiling

The doctor nods. "Ok you can go when you're ready" The doctor leave the room to finish his rounds.

Crystal got changed in the bathroom and after she got her things together. She went to pick up her bag but Scott stopped her and picked it up himself.

He looks at her smiling. "I'll carry your bag, you still have three broken ribs healing and a mild concussion" said Scott while also holding her hand.

She knew not to argue with Scott. "Ok Scott I'm not going to argue with you"

They walk out hand in hand to where Lady Penelope and Parker was waiting. "How are you Crystal?" Lady Penelope asked.

She replies smiling weakly. "A lot better than I was thank you"

They got in FAB1 and Crystal puts her head on Scott's shoulder and Scott puts his arm around her.

Crystal says without looking up. "Scott, Lady Penelope I'm only taking what I need to from the house, the rest can be put into storage"

Scott turns his head to Crystal. "Are you sure and what about the house?" Scott asks.