Shattered Resolve 🌶️🔥

I shoved him away, my chest heaving as my heart raced in defiance

I shoved him away, my chest heaving as my heart raced in defiance. "I'd rather die than fall in love with you, Jungkook," I spat, the venom in my voice barely hiding the turmoil beneath.

His smile faltered, fading into something colder, more dangerous. His eyes darkened, and a quiet menace crept into his expression. "Is that so?" His voice dropped, sending a chill down my spine.

"Yes." My voice was shaking, but I pressed on, needing to feel some control. "And when I do, I'll drag you to hell with me and torment you for all eternity."

A muscle twitched in his jaw, his gaze locking onto mine, unrelenting. The room seemed to shrink around us, his presence suffocating, inescapable. "My stubborn little angel," he whispered, his tone soft but laced with warning, "I'd follow you to hell without a second thought. There's nothing left for me in this world if you're not in it. You can try to run, fight me, hate me, but no matter where you go, I'll always be there. In this life, the next... in every damn hell you lead me to, I'll be right there, never letting you go."

My breath hitched, my pulse quickening. His words clawed at something deep inside me, a mix of fear and... something else. I swallowed hard, fighting to maintain composure. "You're insane," I whispered, stepping back, desperate for space, though I knew it wouldn't help.

He laughed, but it wasn't the warm sound I remembered. It was sharp, cruel, echoing in the silence between us. "Insane?" He stalked closer, eyes fixed on me like a predator closing in on its prey. "Maybe I am. But it's because of you, angel. The day I laid eyes on you, I knew... I knew you were mine. And I'll do whatever it takes to make you see that."

A shiver ran through me. I hated the way my body reacted to him-how it betrayed me when my mind screamed to resist. "I will never be yours," I hissed, retreating until my back hit the wall. "I will fight you every step of the way."

He was on me before I could blink, his hands gripping my arms, yanking me flush against him. "Fight all you want, angel. It only makes me crave you more." His breath was hot against my ear, and I cursed the way my body reacted, every inch of me drawn to him despite the fury boiling in my veins.

I tried to pull away, but the more I resisted, the tighter his hold became. His eyes, dark and full of intent, bore into mine, and I knew I was losing control. "Let me go," I demanded, my voice a weak tremor.

"Never," he growled, his lips hovering dangerously close to mine. "You're mine, Y/N. Now and forewer."

And then, before I could say another word, his mouth crashed against mine, fierce and unyielding. The kiss was punishing, demanding, like he was trying to claim every breath, every thought I had left. My brain screamed at me to push him away, to fight harder, but my body-oh, my traitorous body- responded, matching his intensity with my own.

When he pulled back, we were both gasping for air, the tension between us crackling like a live wire. His eyes blazed with triumph, while I stood there, torn between anger and something far more dangerous.