12

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟭𝟰𝘁𝗵

"Awee, he's so cute

"Awee, he's so cute. I saw this one you posted on Instagram." Kiana cooed as I showed her the photos I took of me and Zion at the LegoLand last week.

"You know he's gonna be taller than you, right?" Alma pointed her finger at me and I nodded.

"That's what his doctor said too." I nodded my head still swiping through the photos until I came across one of me and Joshua from our date a couple
weeks ago.

"Wait, that's your boo? He's fine girl. Actually
both of y'all are fine!" She gassed us up.

"Thanks Ki." I smiled looking at couple more pics before putting my phone in my pocket. I walked over to my station and began to clean up my stuff because I had a client coming in soon.

"Hey Angel." I smiled at her as she walked into the salon holding her purse and a drink her hand.

"Hey Trina." She leaned over to hug me and then went to sit in the chair. Although I didn't require it she was one of my clients that preferred to come with her hair washed and blow dried so I just started on it right away.

I started with parting her hair medium sized sections the way she liked it and applied a reasonable out of product before braiding her hair. Because she had a full head of back length hair it's was a lot easier for me to part her hair first and then braid it.

The salon wasn't too full considering it was a Friday and we only let people with appointments get their hair done on Fridays due to the salon getting overcrowded with waiting clients.

Occasionally I would interact in conversations with Jae and Kiana who were talking about random things while they did their own clients hair. Tasha had her AirPods in still acting weird from earlier.

"Because she's doing my hair." I heard Angel say making me look away from the conversation and down at her.

"Oh my goodness, she's right here." Angel mumbled as she moved the camera up showing me she was on FaceTime with Joshua.

Finishing one of her braids I let go of it and waved at him. I couldn't hear him because she had in AirPods but I knew he was saying something inappropriate as he bit his lip.

"Uncle J, that's so inappropriate. What if I had my phone on speaker and everyone heard you?" She shook her head and I just laughed at them.

"What did he say?"

"He's talking about your boobs with his inappropriate, old self." She said as I busted out laughing.

"He said if he's old so are you so don't laugh."

"He's so annoying." I playfully rolled my eyes.

Eventually Angel's phone started dying so we hung up with Joshua and that allowed me to finish up her hair. She paid me and left me a tip before leaving the salon, giving me time to disinfect everything I just used.