The mission pt.2

She got dressed and ready to start the investigation, while she was driving to get a drink first she saw a random women getting drinks too but the women boyfriend seems too odd when she got closer she saw the unexpected the women boyfriend is actually a robot too how does she know because she saw the same chip like yesterday, "Why is there so many robots and why do the robots look too real to be true?" She says quietly. Then she ordered her usual coffee, but she realized that the baristas, cashier and Baker is also an robots. She felt like she was out of her mind for a minute there so she walked out the cafe and head to "work", she finally arrived to her destination and walked in and meet the boss, well I can say that I didn't go as expected. She walked in the modern building and head to the "boss room", "¿Eres ValerieQyu?" (Trasalation: Are you ValerieQyu?) The boss said, "Sí" ValerieQyu says, it turn out fine like a normal job pretty much, Tu escritorio será el número 27" (Trasalation:Your desk will be number 27) her boss says, and she just nodded. While she was going to her new desk someone asked her "Are you new here?" Her supervisor says, "Of course" she replied, "Nice to meet you I'm woong" he calmly says, "Nice to meet you too I'm ValerieQyu" she replied with a smile on her face. Later, her computer is frozen she tried everything but nothing seems to work, but then someone came up to her and says "do you need help?" And she replied "It will be a pleasure" she replied with a smile, he helped her and then he asked "Are you new here? What is your name?" He asked "ValerieQyu what about you?" She replied looking in his eyes "Xion, my name is xion" he replied with a sweet smile "Nice to meet you, I'm guessing your work desk is right behind me?" She asked with a chuckle, "Oh yes I didn't realize because I'm pretty busy you know" he says, then Woong came up to her while Xion is sitting back down in his chair "ValerieQyu, how about I take you to explore this building? How's that sound?" Woong said smiling "I would love too" she replied with a sweet smile back. "So this is the boss room I guess you already know and this is the machine room and then-" Woong said "Why is there a machine room?" She interrupts "I don't really know I never go there cause our boss said it is a special room?" He replied with a confused face "Interesting" she says quitetly "Wait ValerieQyu I need to take this phone call how about you explore the rest first and I will get back to you is it alright?" He says rushing "Okay go ahead" she replied "Thank you" Woong said, then she explore the building but this one more room catch her attention, it's like a ritual room? She doesn't want to enter cause it will look suspicious so she keep walking an d walking until she saw another room that caught her attention the "Training Room" she entered the room and saw a guy just doing push up while counting "noventa y ocho, noventa y nueve, cien" (Trasalation: 98,99,100) and then he lays on his back while looking directly at ValerieQyu "¿Quién eres?" (Trasalation: Who are you?) He asked with a confused look on his face "ValerieQyu" she says "New?" He asked, "Yes" she replied while sitting down, "Entonces, ¿estás interesada en luchar?" He spoke "Sí" she replied while looking at the massive mirror "¿cómo te llamas?" (Trasalation: What is your name?) She asked while looking at the guy that is sitting beside her "Seoho" he replied while looking at her, the eye contact is pretty intense like they want to punch each other right in the button of their nose then someone started asking "ValerieQyu?" She looked at the door seeing that her father bodyguard are there waiting for her the bodyguard asked "¿Qué estás haciendo aquí?" (Trasalation: What are you doing here?) "haciendo mi trabajo? y por favor si no te llamé por favor no vengas a donde esté".(Trasalation:Doing my job? and please if i didn't call you please don't come to wherever i am) she replied and the bodyguard nodded as a sign of understood and the bodyguard walked out of the building " You are rich?" Seoho asked "I guess?" ValerieQyu reply while looking at Seoho."I actually recognize you" Seoho said "But I don't recognize you though?" ValerieQyu said while looking at Seoho with a confused look, "Well I have seen you in Instagram before you are pretty popular" He said while showing her Instagram post at her, she didn't give a single reaction, "Lunch time" he said while looking at his watch "I need to go bye" He says while getting up from his position and walk out of the training room door. ValerieQyu was just walking outside of the buildings when suddenly a big groups of boys and mostly girls who look like they are still in high school surrounding Seoho while screaming and taking pictures of him, "He is pretty popular I must say" she quietly says and spoke to one of the guards that the groups of teenagers were surrounding Seoho uncomfortably and the guard do his job. Seoho came up to ValerieQyu and said "Thank you for saving me it was really hard for me to get out cause of how many teenagers were there" he said while smiling and appreciating ValerieQyu so much like it depends on his life, ValerieQyu replied with a smile. Looks fine but ValerieQyu doesn't know that a disaster is going to hit her like a rock, she was just driving back to her parents house but suddenly she saw someone that she obviously know that is her own mother is with another guy? She is concerned and get out of that car and ran to her mother, "madre por que estas con otro chico?" ValerieQyu said calmly, her mother was stuttering so much that nobody knows what she's saying and then her mother ran somewhere, when her mother new "boyfriend" turn his head back to where her mother has ran to ValerieQyu saw a chip on the back of his neck, ValerieQyu furiously opened the water bottle on her hand and splash that water on the robot body, the robot started malfunctioning due to water hits electric and eventually the robot broke down and lost every system in the robot. At 5:06PM it's time for her to get home so she drove home and immediately pass out on the bed, later at 8:10PM she took a shower and unfortunately for her she can't sleep anymore cause she already pass out on the bed already so she decided to go out and get food, she entered this one restaurant called "Hot Sauce Restaurant" she entered and put her bag down on the table and order her food once the waiter/waitress came up to her. Suddenly, she saw her colleague's, Xion and Woong she came up to them and greeted them they greeted back and they have a great dinner together. It's going great until her father called her, she picked up the call "ValerieQyu por favor vuelve a casa tu madre está enfurecida" (Trasalation:ValerieQyu please come home your mother is infuriated) her father said in haste, she panically run to her car and drove to her parents house. When she came back her mother was furious and her father is calming her mother down, "¿Qué pasa madre?" (Trasalation: What happened mother?) ValerieQyu asked baffled, "Los robots se están volviendo locos, hay muchos robots en la ciudad y la gente está muriendo, por favor, que cualquiera detenga esta catástrofe" (Trasalation:Robot's is going insane there are a lot of robots in town and people are dying just please anyone stop this catastrophe) her mother replied aggravating, ValerieQyu have a incensed look on her face but she didn't reply anything.