4

Keith

I stared blankly at the pub's neon lights, nursing my whiskey on the rocks. The noise around me was deafening, but my mind was elsewhere. Karissa's smile haunted me, the distance between us felt like an overwhelming chasm. We'd been apart for almost two months, and the wedding was just around the corner. I missed fucking her, making love to her.

I never wanted a lazily stretched fancy affair of a wedding, however my gorgeous fiancee had a long dream of a fairytale ceremony.

If the situation was in my favour and control, I would just elope with her. I couldn't wait to marry her, couldn't wait to have her to myself on our honeymoon, that was my first surprise for her, considering her only wish for it to be just the two of us and no visiting tourist attractions.

I booked a package in Lauterbrunnen Switzerland, where we could barbeque, enjoy the calm nature, have our fills of each other, have a soothing walk in the evening under the hues of purple and orange skies with the sun setting behind, around the small wonderful town.

The only displeasure, the reception in San Francisco before we leave for our honeymoon. I didn't have social anxiety, but I rather preferred being alone with my Doll than have people surrounding us all the time. Unfortunately, my woman was an chattering firecracker who says hi to every other person in the neighborhood, surprisingly they know her. I resisted the urge to chuckle at the thought. She was such a sweet gangstress.

I was calm and collected, she had a bad temper and big mouth, I was less talkative person, she was more like Naruto's sister.

Sighing in agonizing frustration, I glanced at my dead phone, I fell asleep when Karissa left and I forgot to charge my phone. I hate plugging my charger anywhere but the places I trust and as much as fun this place was, it was terribly loud for my liking.

I narrowed my eyes at the game before me, and raised my hands backwards with the heavyweight ball, then collectedly drawing my hand down, I threw the ball, and it sprinted down the narrow lane hitting the right spot and knocking all the pins at once.

"That's five in a row." Roman jabbered teasingly, sipping his beer with a chill.

Taylor snorted at losing to me for the fifth time. Sometimes it's hard to decipher a Rich tantrum queen trapped in a Man's body, he could fool you.

"I still beat you at the bull ride," he reminded pointedly, I grunted taking a shot from the table and chugging it down, my Doll's favorite whiskey shot, the fruity, vanilla spiced sweetness eases my nerves.

"Got a talent for riding." He winks wickedly. "Unlike you," he utters at the last chugging his beer from the bottle.

He won because I was playing unfocused, call it wedding jitters or hyper excitement I was still uninterested in this bachelor's party. I wish I hadn't agreed to the two weeks distance and the separate parties.

Sometimes I wonder why I was friends with someone like him, he was different from all of my friends, a man with no relationship policy, sleeping around. Karissa hated him, so I drew a limits for the past few years. For him life is all about success and sex, which he repeatedly taunted me about since I didn't choose the NFL career and long list of banging girls.

"Stronger," I pushed the glass back to the bartender as I closed my eyes and tossed my head back to take the shot one in front of me.

I was sexually frustrated.

Anyone would be when they have a fiance as hot as my Doll, I loved feeling her curves and thick thighs around me, everywhere.

"Looks like you're thinking hard about something," Byron calls out casually, as he munches on the chicken thighs like he's been starving for ages. Tell you that man was a beast and sometimes I wonder how we became friends.