Fear Begins

As the sun cast its first rays on the house, the mother woke up, heart pounding with tension. She muttered to herself, "How beautiful this place is... I never imagined it would turn into this nightmare." She sighed, her mind clouded with dread.

Entering the kitchen, she splashed water on her face, only to catch a glimpse of the tree outside. Once majestic and serene, the tree now loomed like a menacing shadow, its twisted branches reaching out like gnarled fingers.

The children played outside, but the mother's eyes never left them. Her gaze was intense, her anxiety palpable. She couldn't shake the feeling that something terrible was about to happen. She loved her children fiercely, as all mothers do, but today, her love was mixed with an overwhelming sense of dread.

As the light began to fade, the mother’s voice pierced the growing darkness, "Come inside! Right now!" The kids, sensing the urgency, dashed into the house. Anna, eyes wide with fear, whispered, "Mom, everyone is rushing to get inside. Everyone!" Lily, her voice trembling, added, "People are terrified of the ghost. How can we live like this?"

The mother, fighting back tears, tried to comfort them. "We have nowhere to go. We must be strong; it's the only way we'll survive here."

With every door and window locked, the mother meticulously checked each one, her hands shaking. The house was silent, each family member cloistered in their rooms. Anna pulled back her curtain to peer outside. Despite it being only 7:30, an unnatural silence enveloped the place.

Suddenly, a chilling scream shattered the silence. A man’s voice, raw with terror, echoed through the night. The sound of something monstrous attacking him was unmistakable. They all rushed to the window, their faces pale with fear, hearts pounding as they stared into the darkness, waiting for whatever horror would come next.