a unique outcome

Vexyl's POV

After a while of thinking, I finally got an idea of how to start with my experiment.

"Wisp, bring out some tablets," I ask him, my mind focused on the task at hand.

"On it," Wisp replies, summoning a few tablets onto my bed. I pick one up and begin inscribing runes onto it, channeling my energy into the task.

"If my Throne World can be summoned in this world, then I'll be able to bring any strong enemies into it and have the advantage of an army at my disposal," I tell Wisp, placing the completed tablet on the floor. I start a quick chant, channeling my power into the tablet. A small portal begins to form in front of me, but it's cracked and damaged, the edges flickering with instability.

"Well, that's probably not good," Wisp comments as I cautiously approach the portal.

"Let's hope it's fine," I mutter, stepping fully into the portal despite its unstable appearance. As I pass through, the familiar surroundings of my Throne World materialize around me. The dark, twisted landscape is as I remember it, but something is different. The Taken are fighting each other instead of standing in formation. The moment they sense my presence, they cease their infighting and turn their attention toward me, awaiting orders.

"Well then, this is a first," I say, turning to Wisp with a raised eyebrow.

"First time I've seen them fighting each other," Wisp responds, hovering close by, his usual mechanical tone laced with concern.

"Guess I better say something," I say, my voice echoing through the silent battlefield as I step forward, all eyes on me. The Taken creatures, despite their otherworldly forms, seem almost hesitant, unsure of their next move.

"Cease your senseless infighting," I command, my voice cold and authoritative. "I am your master, and this Throne World is under my control. You exist to serve me, not to tear each other apart."

The Taken soldiers straighten, their chaoticness subsiding as they fall into line, their dark forms radiating a newfound sense of order. But I can feel it—something is wrong, something is off about this place. The portal's instability might have affected my Throne World, causing the Taken to act out of character.

"Wisp, run a scan," I instruct, my eyes scanning the surroundings for any signs of further disruption.

"Already on it," Wisp responds, his light flickering as he initiates the scan. "The portal's instability seems to have caused a temporary fracture in the Throne World's structure. The Taken are responding to conflicting commands."

"That explains the infighting," I mutter, my mind racing as I consider my options. "We need to stabilize the Throne World before this fracture becomes permanent. If it does, I'll lose control over the Taken entirely."

"Agreed," Wisp replies, his tone serious. "But to stabilize it, we need to reinforce the connection between this world and your Throne World. The portal needs to be repaired from within."

"Then that's what we'll do," I say, determination setting in as I focus on the task at hand. "Prepare the Taken for a ritual. We're going to stabilize this Throne World, no matter what it takes."

As Wisp begins relaying my orders to the Taken, I start preparing the necessary components for the ritual. The air around us grows heavy with tension, the unstable energy of the Throne World crackling in the distance.

"This might get rough," I say, more to myself than to Wisp, as I carve intricate runes into the ground, channeling my power into them. The Taken form a circle around me, their dark energy feeding into the ritual, amplifying my own.