SAM

That day reyan came and said, "jiju you won't mind if I stay here longer right?" I said, "Why would I? Besides, its fun being around you." He asked, "Really?" I said, "really but why did you came here didn't you missed your didi so much."

He looked down and said, "jiju I don't know what is going on with didi she is constantly thinking and zones out. Once she burnt herself while cooking. She doesn't let me touch her or hug her. she is so quiet and doesn't talk to anyone even me. *sighs* she used to be so strong I remember her mother use to beat her for slightest mistake. Yet she is a neurosurgeon I always admired her that she is so perfect. She loves everyone, is always kind to others, Do chores and makes delicious food and never says no to me. She scolds me now and then but she is makes up by making me my favorite dishes. I just can't see her like this jiju."

I told him to go to his room and rest a bit and I felt like going to terrace for a stroll.

I couldn't feel anything. I was numb my heart was aching so much what should I do? Why this has to be now? Feeling bummed out. I decided to have a drink to ease up my mind. I drank so much and suddenly my eyes started tearing up and I was like. What is happening to me?. It hurts so much merely remembering her face. My heart aches. 

 I have to put up the act and continue my mission I want that guy out of my company. I know he is doing some nasty shit out there. I get this weird vibe whenever I talk to him. I have to do something. I need to gain shanaya's trust so that she herself invites me at house because I have watched her closely she is always on edge around me. I heard some voice behind me , I turned around and saw reyan coming to me teary eyes.

I panicked and asked, "Hey dude why are you crying? What happened?" he looked down and said, "I think didi hates me." I hugged him and said, "Are you an idiot? Your didi will never hate you. Why are you thinking such things?" I called her asking when will she be like before and pick me up? She said she is not going to, I can live here forever. I didn't break our promise I didn't tell her anything. But jiju it hurts so much hearing those words from my didi, who scolds me but loves me dearly. Her voice was so breaking as if she has been crying for hours. I want to meet her and hug her. I don't know what should I do?.

I knew he was suffering from inside. The only person you hold the dearest does like this. Its so painful to bare. I said, "I know what you are feeling even I am sad for doing that to her." Reyan suddenly pushed me hard and yelled, "how could you hurt her? She was limping you know?" I looked down biting my lip in guilt and said, "I know I didn't know she will fall down by my push." He then rested his elbows on the terrace railing and said, "What have we done jiju?"

He continued, "Hurting her in this process its really painful. I know you have way more problems than me but trust me jiju I never felt like this before. I hope didi will forgive us". I said, "Probably, I hope she does". I was thinking deep how and why my life turned out like this. My mother is sick some crazy old wimp is trying to take over the company his daughter is a snitchy bitch just after my money and company. The only best thing that ever happened to me is drifting away. My world is crashing down .Suddenly it flipped. I drank the remaining drink and reyan also left earlier.

Next day. I bought some fruits at the shop where I saw tanu, buying flowers and while walking to her car she stopped in her tracks and looked into the window and fix her hair. And then stumble on her feet. I laughed at the sight and said to myself, "oh my god! This girl never fails to amuse me. Her silliness is just so cute". She sat in her car as her windows were rolled down. I could see her clearly. she wiped her eyes and put on goggles. I knew she was crying my smile faded at the sight. I was so angry I walked up to the closest wall and started punching the shit out of it until my own blood didn't stain my face. I stopped and rolled my handkerchief on my fist and drove to hospital.