Chapter 37

Let's say no to school and yes to Wattpad 💕
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next day {RAHHH}

Dyrus'es POV:

I woke up in with the sun shining brightly, just for me to remember what happened last night. My sister tried to threw me on the dungeon. The rest... I don't remember clearly.

And I don't want to remember.

Aaron's POV:

"Heyyy you're smiling brightly today." Avea smirked while looking at me as she raised one of her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes. "No." I said before scoffing. "Hey! Aaronnn!" She shook my arm trying to force me on saying something.

"Seriously it's nothing" I pushed her hand away. "You—" {They continued to quarrel. You know... Sibling thingys}

Dyrus'es POV:

It's utterly annoying, I feel like something special happened last night, I can't remember what who and where... "Your majesty? The emperor is wishing for you presence in the garden estate." He still got a backbone to face me. I really didn't want to come...

but I'll see what he'll have to say.

💕

"Father. I herd you've called me in?" I bowed. "We have to discuss an important matter. Because of what happened last night people have started doubting on you. We'll have you hidden until We find something that could help Ara." My eyes widened. "I'm sorry?" I said trying to process if I have misheard the thing or not.

"I forbid you to leave this palace until a long period of time, you should listen to m-" I cut his words out by shouting. "No, you should listen to me!"

"Watch your tone, Dyrus." He narrowed his eyes in an unpleasant way. "I've had enough of this charade! I can't keep pretending,! I'm not perfect like you want me to be, and I never will be!"

"You dare raise your voice to me? I have given you everything, and this is how you repay me? With defiance?"

"You've given me nothing but a cage! You've forced me to be something I'm not, to smile and act like everything is perfect when inside I'm falling apart!" My eyes again welled up with tears. "I'm exhausted" I clench my fist.

"You will obey me, Dyrus, You will do as you are told, or I will strip you of everything-your title, your inheritance, your very identity!" He shouted with a threatening voice "you must understand that the people look to you as their guiding light. Dyrus, They must see you perfectly untouchable" he added.

"For the empire... always for the empire..." I muttered in a husky voice. "Right... The empire is prestigious because of me." I added. The emperor narrowed his eyes. "If you do not want to be the prince of this empire, you have no right to be called my son." His words stabbed me a million times in my heart.

I smiled mischievously. "Maybe I never was." I can't find it... And I know I can't have it... Where's... My freedom? Will I ever learn how it feels to live an actual life? "You're dismissed Dyrus." I walked as fast as I could.

I can't face this people... I've lived my life trying to always reach their expectations. Now that I'm trying to pinpoint... Have I exactly given time for myself? Since in my past I've always strive to be perfect, no flaws. So I could get attention and love they actually should be giving to me.

Shit. Fuck both of my life's.

🥀🥀My POV:

On a starry night Dyrus stood by his window. Hesitating if he should do it or not.

Do what...?

Suicide.

He let out a small grin before grabbing a small kitchen knife by his desk. He draw the sharpy near his throat getting ready to stab it any minute now.

"WHAT THE FUCK DYRUS!?" He heard someone yelled. A hand slapped his hand away which cause only a small cut on his throat. Which still made him dizzy and lightheaded. "Who—" his vision was starting to get blurry... He was about to stumble but the person caught him.

He heard a cloth ripping sound and before he knew it. The person who is currently holding him placed a small cloth on the wound. Still confused by the guy... He squinted his eyes a little.

Seems like.... "Amiel...?" He muttered in a shock-small voice. "Yes it's me dingus. What were you about to do!?" He snapped his forehead gently.

Amiel lifted him in a wedding like position {THIS IS CRINGE HELP—} and emplaced him on his bed. "Rest. Seems like you've been through rough things." Dyrus'es eyelids were now heavy. So he decided to close his eyes... Finally relieved knowing that one of his worries is resolved.

To be continued...