(ch:2)

HASHIM POV:

HASHIM POV:

I was in my room.fully exhausted checking my mails sitting near my bed on my study table.
My eyes were filled with sleep but work comes first . Engrossed in my thoughts i laid down on bed but i cant sleep . I close my eyes and a figure of that girl appeared before my eyes full of life .her brown orbs attracting towards her.

I released a deep breath thinking how can someone be soo full of life . Why i cant be happy.

My life is full of hurdles ,sadness.
But atleast there is no drama anymore.
Its not Peaceful but yet  tolerable .

Who i am today is because of myself .everyone left me at my worst except Armaan.that time wss indeed difficult to survive but i did. I was so broken, on my knees .i cant explain how i felt at that time it felt like my heart was not in my chest or someone has stepped on it and crushed it with full force .

All of a sudden my thoughts got cut in by Armaan's not so sweet voice i stood up with a jerk .at first i thought that its nothing serious maybe his daily habit of joking. But still i walked towards the lounge and saw him watching t.v i asked ..what?
"Look".he pointed towards the tv.

And after reading the headlines i froze....

                       "FIRE in SHIRAZI Mansion"

"I dont know why but i prayed for her to be alive"
"Kuch der pehle me uski kush zindagi sy jal raha tha or ab woh ...woh mout ky munh me puhnch gaye hy ..."
(A while age i was jealous of her happy life and now her life is in danger)
After that i read the headlines again which said ..the dead body was of Haneen shirazi..

Without wasting any time i grabed the keys of my car and moved towards her mansion...
Without listening to Armaan ..he was shouting and saying something but i can not hear anything.
I walked towards my car . I was driving with full speed i opened google map the masion was at a distance of twenty mints which i covered in ten.

There was a type of hill or elevation at a distance from the mansion there i parked my car .
The fire can be seen from here. ashes were flying with the air .it seems like the fire is roaring .
The temperature of that place was a bit warm .
Breathing becomes difficult .there was smoke .
Fire brigates can be seen for extinguishing the fire.
The scene was indeed horrific. Yellow and orange colors of fire can be seen in my eyes...and i thought she is dead for a mere second but then
A sound crosed my ears like someonce steps behind me .
"Hey hazel eyes you here?"
I cant believe my ears ..i turned towards the voice and here she was...standing on her feets all fine..
HANEEN SHIRAZI.
She was wearing the same clothes...well i have a nice nick name ..i was worried but i will not show an ounce of my emotions because they are meaningless to me.
"Tumhare liye dua karne aya tha .harkatein aese nahi ky jannat ja sako.. socha kuch bhala kardoon tumhara" i said without any expressions.
(I came here to pray for you as your deeds are not taking you to heaven..i thought to do something better for you)
"I am offend" she said with a pout.
I shrugged my shoulders.
She stepped towards me standing close and looking for the mansion...