(ch:6)

A/N: before i start the new chapter i want to tell you that its my first story i am highly unexperienced and i just started writing because i was bored in my summer vaccations..but the story that popped up in my mind is highly intresting ..i dont know if any of you reads this or like it ..which i cant believe right now..because i am highly demotivated..i know it will take time. and i will work on it with all my heart..thanks for reading..

**********
They both ran towards the house and the scene that unfolded infront of them shook haneen to its core she was stunned ..she cant believe her sight..while hashim was burning in rage from inside but appeared calm from outside ..this was normal for him..but he didnt thought for once .they will enter their house like this..

Armaan was standing over a body..that was beaten brutally ..Armaan was strong ..he just appear to be lovely and funny..deep down he is ambitious and single touch him or his buddy and
Die..

Haneen's  hands were becoming moist due to the sweat..she is here to save her from the danger or She is in Danger?  .. There was silence..the silence before the storm..hashim was standing near haneen he slightly moved his gaze towards her and saw her a bit scared ..if there was any other girl she must be fainted till now..but as he said she is build different..feeling someonce burning gaze she lifted her face to meet with hazel green eyes..

"Tum log is nanhi si jaan ko akele chor kar kaha chale gaye thy?" A voice broke there trance..
(Where you both went ?leaving behind this innocent soul.)
Innocent soul..after beating the shit out of this person..huh. haneen thought but remembered how she beated that harraser mercilessly...well he deserved that..she shrugged her shoulders thinking all this..

Armaan moved towards them..without stepping on the body..but from over the body.
"How this happend? "Hazel eyes spoke after a few seconds..

Flash back:

Armaan was sleeping on his bed while changing his position his foot got stuck in the bedsheet and he fall from the bed groaning in pain..
"Ya Allah acha bhala khawaab dekh raha tha abhi hi girana tha"..he said while rubbing him back which got hurt.he got up and collapsed with on the bed.."aj ka din hi kharaab hy pehle ladder sy gira or ab bed sy..abhi to khawaab mein meri shadi hone wali thi.."
He got up rubbed his face in frusteration..dil kar raha hy icecream khane ka ..lets goo..his eyes lit up and a shine can be seen in them..he was looking adorable.like a child eating his candy peacefully.

He was eating icecream sitting on the island of the kitchen  .He heard a sound that startled him. He quickly put the ice cream back on the shelf, stepped down quietly, and tried to muffle his footsteps as he exited the room. He hid behind a pillar in the hall. The hall was dimly lit, with only one bulb turned on near the stairs, casting a faint light that kept Armaan hidden behind the pillar. His suspicion was correct—there was another sound besides his own breathing, the sound of someone else's breaths. He was surprised, wondering who could have entered the house with Hashim present. He started to doubt if Hashim was really at home.

He heard footsteps to his right, and suddenly someone grabbed his hand and aimed a strong punch at his face. But Armaan, with agility, dodged the attack and pushed the person back. Now they stood face to face. Armaan's breathing had become heavy, but his face remained calm, which sent chills down the spine of the person standing in front of him. The person tried to kick Armaan, but Armaan dodged and grabbed his leg, twisting it until there was a crack, and the bone broke.tch ,"tch,tch...itne kamzor.Ensure piya karo yaar" (Tch, tch, tch... So weak. You should drink Ensure,) Armaan taunted.

He pushed the person away, knowing that with a broken leg, he wouldn't be able to stand for long. The person's screams confirmed it.

"Man, you should've come more prepared. This wasn't even fun," Armaan said, disappointed. He then delivered another kick to the person's face, causing a gush of blood to spurt out, and his eyes began to close.