(ch:5)

Third person Pov:

It was nighttime, and there was an all-consuming silence everywhere. A gentle breeze was blowing, and the sky was covered with clouds, through which the moon could barely be seen. Soon, the call to Fajr prayer began to echo, and Muslims started preparing for their prayers. Usually, Hashim would go to the mosque for prayer, but today, his condition was such that he couldn't face anyone, so he performed ablution, laid out his prayer mat, and began to pray.

On the other side, Haneen had her scarf wrapped around her face and was in prostration.

Meanwhile,Armaan was struggling to stay awake. He had just managed to stand on his prayer mat, but his eyes were closing every few seconds, making it difficult for him to keep them open.

Hashim finished his prayer and raised his hands for supplication.
In her room, Haneen also raised her hands to pray. Finally, Armaan did the same. In the quiet room, Hashim's soft voice rose as he prayed, "O Allah, once again I am helpless. Please remove that witch from my life."

From the depths of Haneen's heart came a voice, "O Allah, protect me."

And with an innocent expression on his face, Armaan prayed, "O Allah, please grant me what I asked for in the Isha prayer... Ameen."

*******

The sun was shining brightly, casting its radiant light across the land. Birds chirped melodiously in every direction, marking the beginning of a peaceful morning. For some, this was the start of a new, hopeful day, while for others, it was the continuation of a dreadful nightmare. Some had already completed their restful sleep, but for others, the night had been a sleepless ordeal, spent staring into the darkness

Among those who slept peacefully was Armaan, who managed to push away all his pain and suffering to indulge in his first love-sleep. But for the others, whose nights were filled with torment, it was Hashim and Haneen. Everyone bears their own sorrow, but these two restless souls were silently suffocating, unraveling from within. They never shared their pain with anyone, perhaps because their anguish was greater than even Armaan's. Only they knew the true depth of their sorrow.

This world operates on the principle that it's often better to keep your pain to yourself because once shared, people start to judge you. The ones who cause the most pain are often those who know you well, those who are close to you.

Haneen spent the entire night questioning whether she would ever find peace. Why does restlessness return so quickly after a moment of tranquility? Why doesn't it allow her to live in peace? What sin had she committed that Allah was punishing her so harshly? From childhood, she had never experienced love, and she wondered if she ever would. On the other hand, there was Hashim, counting down the moments until his life would end. He was driven by a burning desire for revenge, the very reason he had come this far. Without that fire for vengeance, he might have died long ago in jail. If it weren't for Armaan, who knows what turn his life might have taken-whether it would lead to a breathtakingly beautiful moment or a plunge into an abyss.

Armaan is an orphan, with no family other than Hashim. On the surface, he appears happy, but only he knows the emptiness that lies within him.

Today is the day to give my last decision to Hazel eyes..to which he gaved me no option ..what the hell is Yes or Yes.. my life is a joke to him..jokes have a meaning while my life is meaningless...
Thinking all this Haneen hit her forehead...
"Me bhi pata nahi kia kia sochte hoon .."
("I can't even keep track of the random stuff I think about...")

.She got out of the bed she hadn't even used for sleeping, looking disheveled with her hair a mess and eyes slightly red. She went to the washroom to freshen up, deciding that when he will call her for an answer in the evening she will not face him She didn't care about his revenge . What if he killed her?? it might just be a "maybe" situation anyway. After a quick shower, she put on a loose shirt and trousers and headed out for breakfast.