(ch:4)

Third person Pov:

Sheriyar was in his office doing his work .he was tall and handsome indeed but he has one problem he want everything ready in his plate he dont want to do any hard work nor smart work.he is always jealous from Hashim success . Hashim was a new face making his place in the business worls soo quickly that he was curious that what he had done to be this successful .he has light brown eyes sharp features and a muscular body. Indeed girls were mad for him.he was focussed on the work on hand ..he want to make his company Assia's number one .which was very difficult because of hashim capturing that place from past 5 years.
He called his best friend who is the head of teach department.
His friend entered in his office without knocking and fell on the couch far away from his desk.
"MR dont you have any manners i am your boss"
"Aby boss ho ga tu apne ghar py "
(You must be the boss in your own home.")
Lets come straight to the point . I told you to keep an eye on him. What about that ?
Yes i am doing that but nothing noticeable.woh apna har kadam phonk phonk kar rakhta hy har waqt dimagh me khurafaat chalta hy . Tum jis se panga le rahe ho yaad rakho woh koi aam admi nahi hy . Or koi family kuch nahi hy uski or jis ke pass khone ky liye kuch nahi hota woh buht khatarnaak hota hy...he explained his point because he was happy being in second highest ranking company but his friend was not and he is getting himself in trouble..
(He takes every step with extreme caution, always scheming something in his mind. Remember, the person you're messing with is not just an ordinary man. He has no family or anything to lose, and someone with nothing to lose is extremely dangerous.")
"I think you are forgetting that i am also not ordinary.." Sheriyar said in calm yet dangerous tone. He was determined in destroying Hashim to take his place.
"Hey ...hey.. you said he has no family right?"this point got Sheriyar's attention.
Hmm..his friend hummed in responce .
Then why not we make that for him ..?and then when he will fall immensely in love we will snach her from him ..he will become weak ..and he will lose interest in everytjing by himself..
"You think he will become a puppet in love "huhh he laughed bitterly at his foolish idea..."bhool hy tumhari"(you're mistaken)
"Muhabbat to patharon ka dil bhi cheer dete hy ye to phir aik insaan hy" he laughed thinking about his evil plan..(Love can pierce even the heart of stone, and this is still just a human being.")
"Ahhh...tumhein kia pata zakhme dill ka dard ..tum kia jano ..ab ayega khel ka maza "he has a evil smirk on his face ..
(Ahhh... what do you know about the pain of a wounded heart? You can't possibly understand... but now, the real game begins.")
" When will I bring this ongoing task to completion"
"Not now wait for some time let him live in peace for some days i am not that stone hearted" with that they both started laughing.

")" When will I bring this ongoing task to completion""Not now wait for some time let him live in peace for some days i am not that stone hearted" with that they both started laughing

I get myself out from her room with great difficulty i wanted to tease her more b ut then i realized what the hell i did...and my smile drop..i was walking towards my study room because only that place can store my thoughts and screams as it was sound proof i entered in the room closed the door with a thugg..or i may say banged the door.
I was standing in the mid of the studyroom feeling embarrased and flushed .

then i took a deep breath and scream with all might .to erase the feeling of embarrasment . Was i in my senses ."Have I started taking drugs? Noo what am i thinking its just my mind playing tricks on me how can i ...i k..kiss her ..like seriously ..where did i get that guts from ..??relax ..you just did that to erase ezra from your mind and nothing else..hoohh..!!