Chapter 1;The spoilt of the spoilt,Who ?

A lady walks into the mansion, wearing a angry look,she is in her twenties................
              Sia!!,where in the world is that bastard? Miranda screams as she storms in the expensively decorated sitting room,she starts breaking up some of Alex's arts .
        What in the world is going on there?,Alex rushes down the stairs stunned to find her hard earned work left in shreds,
      these wasn't Miranda first time of destroying her art, in fact it happened almost at all time.
         Big sis Miranda...,   Hey! don't open up your flirty mouth calling my name, where is your damn sister Sia?...
       .,But why are you doing all these, Alex said as  little drops of tears came down her face.......,
          Because I hate you, and your damn sister ...you don't deserve a good life you,, you should be on the streets probably dead,she yanked as she smiled devilishly .
         Yes that's was true but yet..why?
She had been maltreated all her life and made both of them live hell,
       she grew up not to know her mother but instead in the care of her stepmother who maltreated her causing her to suffer from trauma..............if not for her sister she would have died committing suicide after strangling them all.
     She continues to pick the piece of her stuff when she heard a word behind her.
 *********** Lunatic!..**************
           wait! who just said that?she rose up from the piles of paper and turned to know the source,her face still wet with tears.
                            Lunatic! Miranda said again. referring to me?
          ,if there was a word i couldn't take it was the word 'lunatic".   people who said that never ended well at the end.
        most of them were the newly admitted patient in the hospital to be precise ,and now these idiotic thing was saying that my face ,god! it's time to show her her place in these world.......
              Miranda not knowing what was actually going on in Alex's head was on her way up stairs when she felt a strong grip holding  her hair,
                               Miranda was her step sister,6years older, she was 16 while Miranda was 22 years old, Sia had warned her (Alex) to always respect her, because from the start she despised Miranda.
        Even though Miranda was older Alex was taller and stronger,so probably it wasn't a big deal to just take three long legs steps up the stairs to Miranda and grab her hair.
        she was skimpy dressed in an orange gown above her highs probably nothing underneath 😁😁.(Pay back time yakys)
   You these spoilt brat l.....let go ...let go of my hair nitwit!!?.... adrenaline flowed down her veins .....she knew what she had done, struggling to free herself from Alex s grip who was probably trying to bring her self to control,  as Miranda struggles the flower vase on the stair tipped over and breaks.
   Apologies!.
          ....what? me Miranda?she scuffed with pride. in your dreams ..lunatic ........ before she could speak further she slipped down the stairs and broke her right leg .. before falling unconscious,..........
    You deserve it anyway Alex scuffed as she ran up the stairs to her room and locked the door......isolating her self in the room.
               Sia's POV
     I heard screams and noises down stairs......,
    Who could be troubling at these time of the night ,she thought as she wears a pink nightgown over her underwear paired with her Pokémon flip flops,
    I would go get a cup of water,she walked out of her room still sleepy.
walking past Alex's room she noticed a dress stuck at the door end .
    Alex,ooh maybe am hallucinating she whispers to herself as she walks down the stairs , she noticed the broken flower vase her eyes strolled down the stairs stunned to see her step sister unconscious...... .. .

Glad you are enjoying the story please. Follow for more 😚😚