Chapter 4 :Mess

°°°°°°°°°

The phone rings
Dad???
What did I do wrong,I picked up the call...

You should expect a sack letter soon as tomorrow morning and no questions...

Wait what was going on,sacked..
For what reason....I felt frustrated..I need the job....no the money even it wasn't appraising.
Sister,what is wrong Alex said interrupting my thoughts...
Nothing just go to bed.... okay if you say so... Alex walked out closing the door....
°°°°°°°°°
I reached for my phone
Calling my dad wasn't going to help and surely Melissa would have no idea of what happened either...

Steve.....he was her father's assistant who seem to like her ,he had always stood up for her when ever she was blamed....

Hello, Steve

Sia, have you considered my offer,a soothing British accent spoke at the end.
Steve had always been the best person to canter with., even though he was mischievous at times,she trusted him the most...

Actually I wanted to ask you why Boss decide to give me a sack letter
What?! are you serious? after a while he spoke up..
Don't worry I will check on it... Now that was what she wanted to hear, so what could she do.... she laid in her blanket snuggled up, something was amiss but that was left till the next day..

Wait till the next morning.......
°°°°=°

Alarm chutes
Pipii pipii
5:45am
. I woke up sore all over, after a few minutes , i went over to Alex room and woke her up then we had a few gist and I tend her wounds...then walked back to her room for a bath...
Without hesitation I got up for a bath and did all my morning routines dressed in formal dress.....I tend my injuries i got during yesterday's fight.. And went to the company in a cab...

######
Sia!! a familiar voice called from behind the receptionist cubicle......
Melissa?,she rushed over and pulled her into the bathroom like she was hiding her.
You shouldn't be here, you shouldn't have..
Melissa state as she scanned the surrounding area...
What happened? Melissa seems to have been hurt but what happened??
You won't understand.....
What do you mean?
Sia you have been blackmailed....
Now that was confusing..
You have to leave now am begging you...
Well then I have to see Steve,
You can't now that Miranda is now the CEO ......
What do you mean? Miranda?
Yes , it left us awe too... what about Steve ?
Oh your crush, he left after he heard about your sack letter.. she ignored Melissa
I scrambled for my phone, you don't need to bother a familiar annoying voice said... holding a hot coffee mug..
No spell could tell me it wasn't that girl,

Miranda?, a lady with her was carrying a box with familiar stuff in it I was sure it was my stuffs and a few police men were around the bitch.

Hey waste trash watch the way you speak and take your junks she threw the box with my stuff on the floor, with her belittling stare making me look like garbage.....I bent down to pick..a crowd gathered...
And also this, she poured the hot steamy coffee on me....
Making me stench in pain.. Melissa rushed over ....

How dare you?,
How dare you have the gut of embarrassing your sister in whom half your blood runs in..
Hey!, melissa don't,,....it is pointless fighting.
Everyone stared at me with unexplainable looks of unbelieve,
take your money and go away.. she hissed before walking out swaying her hips bitchously if that was even a word....

Was this not Miranda who sprained her ankle two days ago and now she was walking fine.... she was a true pretender.,. and a f**king bi*ch from hell.
I just wish her leg completely broke off....

Melissa helped me while the others stared uncaring , afterall only melissa thought differently about me.....

You have such a asshole as a sister...... she whispered. If you had allowed me to,I would have slapped her hard, Melissa said boiling in rage as little tear tried to make their own way ,seeing Sia like this hurt her
Not sister, step sister I corrected, and don't cry...it will ruin your makeup .
So I will see you later in the day...I whispered
Okay.. take care though she replied as I walked out of the office.,....

They were surely going to regret ever sending her out, even though I was in a low position I did my work well...

But for every Mess There's Grace,.....
I know there are still more great things to come my way.....

Don't worry I will soon be the same person who you all beg for mercy .... There's still more to come...... these just the beginning..

////////////

Am back again,
How do you find these chapter?
Does it look disappointing..😟😟
Please encourage me with your comment and vote,
I feel disappointed 😞 😞 no one is liking my novel. If it's not what you expected please comment ....
Next chapter won't drop until I get at least 2comments or votes.
Just in case I don't update the next chapters in the next 2months or 3months
My backup wattpad account is @rejoicenelly2007victoria...
Thanks again for your help and time