Chapter 2:It wasn't on purpose,no one believe me

Sia's POV
I grabbed the car keys and carried Miranda in to the car ,the maids and all the personal assistants had left for the days work few minutes after Miranda's arrival ,I even forgot to lock the doors but luckily it was still locked with the electronic locks so all was good at the moment, until my step mum arrived.
      Miranda! Miranda!!an old aged woman muttered as she walked into the hospital ,her bodyguards stood outside the hospital. Ohoh I am in dead trouble Sia thought as she sights the expensively dressed woman with a caked up makeup.
          What to do!!I quickly hid my face in my palm sitting on the hospital bench as the woman walked closer.
         Doctor what happened to Miranda?is she okay? answer me!!!the same woman said ,no even giving him a chance to speak...Mrs Veronica all is well actually she just sprained her left ankle.
       What! but Miranda told me she was dying?, any way where is Sia,.
       °°°°°°
          I received a message from Melissa she needed me at the office so I left right when she came in ...
         At the office

     Sia , The Boss is a angry because of your weren't on time for the meeting, Melissa said plainly in a worried note. I had forgotten totally about the meeting..
Where is He,
In the operators office .......
     she quicken her steps ,soon she started to run, the company was expensively built, also it was known as the Headquarters,it had 9 offices in each Head sector.. upon each floors.. Getting to the 2nd floor wasn't easy for me on high heels.....

            My Father was a Big Shot indeed,he cared much about his money and properties than his own family......

       Knocked gently before opening the office door, but stunned to see My dad doing dirty with a lady whom I recognised to be The Manager daughter. who was the Same age as me..
       Yuck,I didn't want to be battered by my Boss,so I silently got out before I was noticed..
       Alex!I hadn't given her a call....she scrambled her bag for her phone,
      Alexander I called out when she finally picked the call.
    Baby Sister! Where are you?..
    Am on my way to school now Alexander said as she walked out of the house.....
    Good girl,I will come pick you up... okay
   Okay but promise you will be there on time..
       Yes I will,Sia Says as she rolled her eyes, just be my good girl okay and take your medication... Okay then bye..... Alexander said as she cut the call...
       °°°°°
         She was feeling guilty after all that happened,She couldn't sleep well that night...
When she clocked Ten, she started suffering from Brain disorder, she would speak to imaginary people when ever she was by her self,
     Soon she attempt to commit suicide,so she had to live on drugs.....
      The doctor said her case was the rarest diseases,so there was no treatment only drugs could slow down the rate of the tumor spread......
      what happens if she doesn't use it? ,Sia said with hope that her sister would be fine with out the therapy and drugs,
     Miss Sia Saunderson,it will do so much harm ... first she will get angry easily then, she goes on to injure herself,she might lost most of her senses to the tumor...
     In another case she might never get cured as the tumor will harden and Fuse with her brain, resulting to a painful death..
    Moreover the cure hasn't been found yet....

      Sia couldn't believe what she heard..
Please bear with me next chapter Will be more fun.....
  .
Yup!,
I apologise for the delay and I want us to note that there's been a few changes in the story description, check it out and give your comment, criticism and ideas they are welcome 🤗 🤗
   Please report for mistakes, errors and broken links...
   Just help me click that ⭐
You are all the best......😘😘😘
    ..