(Chapter 33) Dance like nobody's watching

A/n: this song is SOO catchy^^^^

{Abbie's pov}
I was sitting at the table eating some cereal it was so quiet this morning....for now. I felt so cozy in my warm fluffy stitch onsie, I enjoyed the peace but the fact that it was so early drove me insane.

".....Hi", I heard a voice causing me to jump. "o-oh hey jack, thought you were still in bed", I said calmly which was kinda hard because for once he had his mask off and he was only wearing boxers without a short (sorry I just had too!!). "I thought you were a cannibal", he inquired.

"I am".

".....but your eating cereal".

"Oh...I am?".

jack looked at me with a completely blank expression.

"...I guess I am...".

"...Maybe you can eat both".

"Yeah maybe".

There was an awkward silence,
"...Uh would you mind putting a shirt on?", I randomly said breaking the silence.
"Oh...uh sorry", he said before walking out of the room.

'Well that was awkward', I thought to myself. Everyone was asleep and the walls were thick so you couldn't hear noises, so a crazy thought struck me. I pulled my iPod out of my pocket and plugged it into the speakers (...what! It's a mansion who knows what's in the kitchen).

I set the songs for random and partners in crime by set it off played. "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE US AAALLLLIIVVE~!!", I began to sing the song really loudly while dancing around the kitchen like an idiot.

{Toby's pov}
I groggily got out of bed and stretched before going downstairs.
(Btw I'm gonna keep it simple with Toby's p.j's, just a plain t-shirt and trackies).

I heard banging and thumping in the kitchen. I headed towards the kitchen but then heard a familiar voice "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE US AAALLLLIIVVE~!!", Abbie sang.

I walked into the kitchen but she didn't seem to notice me 'aww her onsie is SO cute!!', I thought to myself. The second verse of the song started and I joined in "Here we find our omnipotent outlaws fall behind the grind tonight,
left unaware that the lone store owner won't go down without a fight~!!".
Abbie joined In "Where we gonna go?~!!!!".

"he's got us pinned~!!!".

"Baby I'm a little scared~!!!".

"Now, don't you quit~!!".

"He's sounded the alarm, I hear the sirens closing in, Our paper faces flood the streets~!!!!".

"And if the heat comes close enough to burn then we're burning this place to the ground cause~!!!".

We joined and sang together "You'll never takes us alive
We swore that death will do us part
They'll call our crimes a work of art
You'll never takes us alive
We'll live like spoiled royalty, lovers and partners
Partners in crime
Partners in crime~!!!!!".

{Abbie's pov}
I ran out of breath and collapsed to the floor breathing heavily. Toby collapsed next to me and we burst out laughing.