5. Who did this to You ?

Jimin's Pov

Jim-su : "Dada, you didn't say sorry to Mama,"

Jim-su's small voice chirped, his big brown eyes watching me expectantly.

My heart sank a little. I knew I had messed up, but I'd hoped maybe Yoongi wouldn't have told Jim-su.

Jomin : "Umm... haha, I should apologise to your Mama for other things too,"

I mumbled, trying to sound lighthearted. I was terrible at apologies. Especially when they involved Yoongi.

Jim-su: "Mama said, Mama won't talk with you until you say sorry,"

Jim-su's voice, usually so bubbly, was tinged with sadness. He clearly understood how serious this was.

Jimin' : "I'm stuck with your Mama and your sorry problem,"

I sighed, feeling defeated.

Jimin : "We both go to Mama's college and I say sorry to Mama, then we go to the carnival. Okay?"

I knew it wasn't the most romantic apology, but I was trying to make things clear for Jim-su. He was the only one who could get Yoongi to forgive me.

Jim-su : Okay, Dada,"

he beamed, his smile as bright as the sunshine streaming through the window.

I came back to our bedroom.
I couldn't blame Yoongi for being upset. I had been a real jerk. I pulled out my phone and frantically googled "best flowers." What kind of flowers did Yoongi even like? Sunflowers? Maybe a rose? What was I doing? I needed to figure out how to really apologize, not just with flowers. Yoongi deserved more than that.The carnival would have to wait. First, I had to fix this mess.

✿~~✿~~✿~~✿~~✿~~✿~~✿~~✿

Jimins pov

The afternoon sun beat down on the car as I waited, leaning against its cool metal,  Jim-su stood beside me.

He clutched a bouquet of hyacinths, their sweet scent filling the air. My eyes were drawn to the college building across the street, its windows buzzing with activity.

A chorus of excited shrieks rose from the students, their voices echoing through the air

A chorus of excited shrieks rose from the students, their voices echoing through the air. I barely registered them, knowing that their curious gazes wouldn't linger long once they saw Jim-su. His presence was a silent declaration of my life I shared and I'm a married ma.

 His presence was a silent declaration of my life I shared and I'm a married ma