17

This day is literally the worst. You recieved numerous calls and texts from your friends and colleagues asking if all that's real. You recieved confrontation from Yoo Jin that it will all soon die down. You read blogs online about you and Soobin and the comments literally tortured you.

user1 : she's a bitch!

user2 : she dares to flirt with my oppa! I'll kill her.

user3 : she's not even pretty. Why'd Soobin setlle for so less?

user4 : she's probably his fuck-doll.

user5 : calm down guys, this girl needs a big break.

user6 : she might be good at it.

user7 : i hope this isn't real and i hope she dies.

user8 : she's framing my poor dolphin.

user9 : she's nothing!

user10 : this better be fake or this bitch dies.

The comments on the internet were driving you insane. Its funny how people paralyse their tongues when someone does something good but how they spit shit when they have to bad-mouth someone. They made you cry and cry. You threw your phone away on the bed and tried sleeping but all you could do was cry.

--

Its been a week and you still haven't heard from Soobin. Infact, you saw him doing new commercials and promotions. So maybe user4 was right. After all, he's a fucking celebrity.

He seems to be fine with his life and he is carrying on like nothing ever happened. Seven days were enough for him.

You were angry with him and you wanted to hate him but you just couldn't because you love him. 

--

You were at home, doing your basic stuff, struggling inside, trying to self heal when you heard you window move. You turned around to find Soobin getting inside.

"You!?" His sight drove you crazy with anger.

"Get out!" You said as you walked towards him, holding his arm, pushing him towards your door.

"Wait [Your Name]-ah! Please listen to me." He pleaded but it was probably too late.

"No, leave! I don't want to pay for your mistakes, as your manager called it." You said, the words his manager said to you were still clear in your mind.

"No [Your Name]! Let me explain!" He pleaded again and you hated to make him plead to you. You hated that he wanted to come close to you but you were pushing him away. You hated your helplessness. You started crying.

"Why are you here?" You asked, crying out loud now.

"For you [Your Name]!" He claimed but your brain won't accept it, no matter hoe badly your heart does.

"Just leave me Soobin, I am nothing! You're The Choi Soobin, and I, I am nothing." You said, frustrated and crying ugly.

"I am nothing." You repeated.

"But to me, you're my everything." He said and you looked up at him with wide eyes. He expressed his love and affection for you but he never clearly said it to you.

"What?" You asked.

"Yes, [Your Name]! You're my everything. I love you." He completed. You wanted to believe him, to run to him, cry until it feel better but something stopped you.

"When the news broke out, my company literally grounded me. The won't let me call you or message you. They wanted to save their company's image and not mine. Moreover, they made me get back into promotions and commercials and other projects so that they could cover up this news." He explained and you could finally find some space fr acceptance.

"I love you, [Your Name]!" He said again as he walked closer to you and hugged you as you started crying.

"I love you too." You said whilst your tears.

"I missed you to death." He added.

You jerked your head up from his embrace and kissed him. With tears still flowing down your cheeks, you kissed him senselessly and he reciprocated. 

The kiss soon became rough and agressive as Soobin removed your tee and squeezed your breasts roughly. You continued kissing him. You removed his pants to reveal his hard erection.

You took it into your mouth the very next instance, impatience washing over you like an hurricane. You thrusted his dick in your mouth as he moane loud and helpless. His moans added fuel to your mouth as you continued sucking it until he came inside your mouth and swallowed all of it.

The next moment, you were lying on the bed as he was fucking you missionary. He fucked you aggressively, telling you many 'i love yous' and 'youre mines'. The moment was crazy and restless as you both were melting into each other.

With constant and aggresively fast thrusts, he finally came inside you making you feel hot and wet down there. You huffed while he fell to your side and you kissed you once

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." You replied 

_______________________

[A/N : I apologize about the comments in this chapter if they offended you. But through these comments, I just want to reflect on how negatively some k-netizens take it out on the internet. I just want to make it realistic although I know how terrifically fictional this is lmao. Thanks and sorry again.]