< 9 >

(2000 words)

There was a pause. Dead silence between the both of us. Like the whole world froze and all i heard was Deadpool and my heartbeat. 

"Dead? Pfttt-" the guy actually started laughing. About my dead dad! Even though he didn't know he was my dad it still hurt. 

"What the heck are you laughing about?! It's rude to laugh at a dead man that may have been a father that died when his son and wife needed him!" 

Deadpool stopped laughing and looked up at me. I can never tell what he's thinking behind those white eyes. "If he were dead he wouldn't be my target. Now would he?" He said more seriously that before. "Anyone related to that psycho bastard would be just as crazy and just as dead."

He isn't dead. He just left me? Left my MOTHER and me. Rage bubbled up inside of me at the image of my mother sitting on the ground at the door, distraught and sobbing. He hurt my mom. He hurt me. I was only 5 when he "died" I didn't understand. There was another explosion. But in my sense it was muffled. I didn't care what was going on I only cared about making him apologize to my mother and pummeling my fists into his skull to reach that small brain of his that made him think leaving us was a good idea.

"Get your mind out of the gutter and lets go!" Deadpool demanded, I didn't move. I couldn't move, until Deadpool tucked me in his arm and started sprinting toward the explosions. "Y'know it would be real helpful if you used your webs right about now." He panted, the sudden movement of him running got me out of the trans. 

I wrapped my arm around his familiar waist, ok am I just getting Deja vu at this point? And I sling my web with one tap to the closest building to the explosions and to us. 

"I'm envious." Deadpool yells over the gust of wind. 

"I'm speechless." I yelled back. 

"Is it cuz All for one is alive?" 

All for one? Egoist much Hisashi? "No it's cuz my web can hold your fat ass." 

Deadpool gasped, holding his hand to his heart as if he was actually offended. "I'm working on my feminine figure at the moment for your information!" 

I swung to the next building, almost missed because of how much I was laughing. 

________________________________________________________________________________

We were finally at the location and I see a familiar figure. UGH I'm tired of seeing familiar stuff! My eyes went straight to the cloak with grey hair poking out of the hood. "Black cloak.." I mumbled. 

Deadpool looked at me confusion on his face and a hum. 

I swung us down on the ground where I thought it was safe and did the best I could to let Deadpool have a soft fall (No I didn't). He fell right on his face as I glided to the ground like an angel. "A guy I had bumped into the other day had that same cloak.." 

Deadpool didn't stand up just yet, his eyes wandered around the city before landing on a group of people. "I don't know what Black Cloak you are yapping about but we might want to go check out what is happening over there." He stood up slowly as he said his last sentence and went on to the group of people, soon joined by me when I looked around once more. 

I pushed through the crowd after Deadpool. Deadpool saw the horrific scene first. I assume it was horrific from what I heard behind him. 

"Holy shit." His voice cracked. 

I shoved him to see and my eye widened, everything I had ate last night came up in an instant. I ran to the side, Deadpool followed me. 

I pulled up my mask to where only my nose and mouth were showing as I threw up right there on the sidewalk.