zero

"You hold it like this..." He caught her hands between his, tightening the grip on the object. She felt the warmth he gave off, distracting her from her task.

Their bodies pressed against each other, only cloth separated their skin from touching. She shivered with each word that he uttered, his hot breath fanning her neck.

She knew he was giving her instructions, but she was too focused on the feeling of him behind her.

He leaned his head forward, his lips slowly grazing her ear and whispering, "Then you take out the safety."

She turned her head around slightly to face him, her eyes met his. She felt as if his blue eyes were piercing her very soul.

"You have to pay attention you know," he told her, chuckling lightly as his thumb caressed the back of her hand. It sent her heart beating rapidly.

"Sorry," she muttered, breaking the eye contact and looking straight ahead. Her focus was on the target.

"Now all you have to do is-" He waited for her to angle the gun on her own and complete the final step. Releasing his hand, he transferred them on her hips, rubbing her hip bones softly.

He lay his head on top of hers, a satisfied smile on his face and said, "Pull the trigger."

She did.