||'Chapter 1: The Angelic council of June 8th, 2008'||

About 6 hours after Jaden's birth. In the celestial halls of the Angelic Council, where starlight danced upon marble floors and whispers echoed through golden arches, the news rippled—a prophecy fulfilled, a legacy reborn. The angels gathered, their wings brushing constellations, their eyes alight with curiosity. Seraphine, the eldest among them, raised her hand. "Brothers and sisters," she intoned, her voice like celestial bells, "we have witnessed the awakening—the birthright of the 8 Eyes Technique."

The assembly leaned forward, their ethereal forms shimmering. Uriel, the Archivist, unfurled a scroll—an ancient parchment inscribed with forgotten runes. "Let us remember," he began, "the first holder—Sato Gomei, an angel who wielded the 8 Eyes with unparalleled mastery." The angels exchanged glances. Sato Gomei's name resonated—a legend etched in Starfire.

"But" Raphael, the Healer, interjected, "why did the Sato clan guard this legacy? Why did they clash with the Qui clan?"  Seraphine stepped forward. "The rivalry," she explained, "was born in the Julin Era—a feud over celestial dominion. The Sato clan, with their 8 Eyes, sought harmony—the balance of light and shadow. The Qui clan, their rivals, craved supremacy."

"And now," Gabriel, the Messenger, continued, "Jaden S. Wukong inherits this legacy. His eyes—crystal blue—reflect his lineage. The All-Seeing Eye—a gift from his mother—foresees attacks, granting him thirty seconds of precognition." The Room went silent. The Angels all sat down, accepting the truth that was the Prophecy.  Jaden Sato Wukong, was destined to save the realms.