Chapter Fourteen

Hey guys! This is chapter fourteen! I have recently become obsessed with these videos called "ASDF Movie". I watched all six movies with my sister and they are so hilarious! Almost all the parts are my favorites. There's this one clip where it shows some guy with a time machine that went back in time of the dinosaurs and he says, "It really worked! My time machine worked!" Then out of nowhere, a dinosaur steps on the guy and says, "I AM A STEG-O-SAURUS!" I was laughing my butt off because of the way the dinosaur said it. There was also this clip where there's this turtle named Mine turtle and he has a button on his back that makes him explode. So, one guy is like, "Hello Mine turtle!" and Mine turtle says, "Hello!" Then another guy steps on the button and made all of them explode. I WANT A MINETURTLE SO BAD!!!!! For some reason, I feel so tempted to push that button. Probably it's because of Mine turtle’s adorableness. There were a few parts that reminded me of Rise of the Guardians. One of them has this couple looking at the sky at nighttime and the girl says, "It's so amazing out here." Then the guy says, "Yeah, it's just you, me, and the moon." Suddenly, it shows the moon in space yelling out, "HEY! YOU TWO SHOULD KISS!" When I watched that the first time, I was like, "Oh my god! The man in the moon!" and my sister looked at me all like, "Don't even." So yeah, that part reminded me of Manny and the couple kind of like Audri and Jack. It would be so funny if that actually happened in this story, but sadly, it cannot. Why not? Because the moon hasn't spoken yet, DUH! Maybe I can squeeze a few things from ASDF in this story because ASDF has some pretty funny things in there, but it depends it what times of the story. If any of you have never heard of or seen ASDF, then you are just some crazy peasants! Just kidding! None of you are crazy peasants because you are my beautiful peasants. You are my beautiful peasants and you shall be mine. You shall be my beautiful peasants. So if you haven't seen ASDF, go on Youtube! I recommend watching all six in one video because you will laugh until you cry and you will cry until you run out of tears. Seriously? How do people come up with stuff this hilarious?! Just to warn you, there are some parts in ASDF that have bad words, and some violence. So if anyone hates bad words and violence, be cautious when you watch it, okay? Okay now, on with the story! And by the way..... I like trains. Oh wait, I shouldn't have said tha- *gets hit by train*

Ow.....yeah, I think I'll be going to the emergency room now..... *faints*

~MyHeart<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Audri's P.O.V.

This is a dream. I can tell it is. I can tell because when I fell asleep, I'm pretty sure I was in my room, not some forest. I stand up straight and tall. My brown eyes take in the scenery. The trees were bare and had no leaves hanging on them at all. There was not a single animal in sight. The ground was covered with snow. Actually, almost everything was.

I look down to see my clothing. My fuzzy pajamas were gone. Don't worry, I wasn't naked or anything.  Gosh, I really don't like those kinds of dreams. I was now in a sparkly, white, spaghetti-strap dress that stopped at my knees. My dark brown hair was in beautiful waves and the black tips of my hair were in small, bouncy curls. Surprisingly, I still had my necklace on. I look down and realize that I don't have any shoes on, but I did have golden anklets. Weird huh? Is just me, but shouldn't I be cold now? Strangely enough, I felt warm. I mean, because I'm not even wearing warm clothes, only this dress. To be honest, this wasn't a bad outfit, but it wouldn't be something that I'd wear every day.

Then, I start walking around the woods aimlessly. I don't know why, but I just feel like it. I walk uneven, right foot in front of left, left foot in front of right. I stroll past branches that had fallen from the trees above. Snow squished beneath my toes. My eyes look above to see the sky was full of gray clouds, not a sliver of blueness anywhere. I sigh and look back down to focus on my footwork.